F*ck Domestics... Are you F*cking kidding me???

Mustangs aren't all impressive (a lot of them) so when you say a Honda beat its just meh. New mustangs are different than the body style before orionstangs

Most Honda's that beat Mustangs are modded,,, and the Mustang they brag about beating is a stock V6 LOL.

Really though, how is the '11-current GT 'meh'? It has 445hp. So I guess Camaro's and Challengers are slow too.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

In my mind, I think the supra or a R34 are the fastest / easiest imports to tune and mod . I mean, if a ST supra can keep up with a ZX-10R, I wouldnt be able to hand the TT.

So if someone offered you a ride in a supra would you cuddle with him? lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

In my mind, I think the supra or a R34 are the fastest / easiest imports to tune and mod . I mean, if a ST supra can keep up with a ZX-10R, I wouldnt be able to hand the TT.

So if someone offered you a ride in a supra would you cuddle with him? lol

Is it a ST or TT? :BART:

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Mustangs aren't all impressive (a lot of them) so when you say a Honda beat its just meh. New mustangs are different than the body style before orionstangs

Most Honda's that beat Mustangs are modded,,, and the Mustang they brag about beating is a stock V6 LOL.

Really though, how is the '11-current GT 'meh'? It has 445hp. So I guess Camaro's and Challengers are slow too.

I was saying they have stepped up there game when they brought back the 5.0. Camaro's and challengers are alright. I was actually looking at a new mustang before Igot my car.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Lololol

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Lol Lbox your an idiot, I obviously read your entire post because the last part of my post was refering to your entire post. You said I obviously don't know fast because I said stock demestics are slow, even the mustang. Which in turn I chose to show you I do know fast. If you think a stock 2013 Mustang is fast, shit, you obviously don't know fast.

Stock imports are no more impressive. Class by class, import/domestics are all the same.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

everyone knows having a dslr and knowing how to greyscale a pic in ps makes you a photographer

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Lol Lbox your an idiot, I obviously read your entire post because the last part of my post was refering to your entire post. You said I obviously don't know fast because I said stock demestics are slow, even the mustang. Which in turn I chose to show you I do know fast. If you think a stock 2013 Mustang is fast, shit, you obviously don't know fast.

Stock imports are no more impressive. Class by class, import/domestics are all the same.

I agree with that, completely. The only stock import that is insane, is a Nissan GTR. Stock with same HP your mustang has, that is nuts. I think your mustang though has more torque, and that's the shit that wins races.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm