Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I work for advance auto parts as the comercial parts manager and i do custom paint and body work on the side

I just wish i had a funny sig.

Posted

I do computer stuff. And stuff

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

right now instrument fitter currently I'm in Valero st Charles Louisiana before this insulation and sheet metal work. I've done rice farming, welding, house construction, anything to pay the bills and support my family.

Posted

full time college student, work full time in a local meat market though i'm leaving, hired in to a local telecom company as a fiber-optic tech...talk about a pay raise

Luckyyyyyyyyyy, I am thinking about taking a online class for fiber splicing. Fiber contractors up here make realllllllyyyy good money.

Posted

Day job is an LPN/clinical supervisor for a urological clinic.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

Hydraulics and pneumatics assembly and test. Mostly contract work. 6 mos. here 3 mos. there and other stuff.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4839 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...