lolitskasey Posted April 27, 2013 Report Posted April 27, 2013 I don't have the card, but I don't ever have to transfer money from my bank to PayPal. Just sign in PayPal and buy it.
Carbon Posted April 27, 2013 Author Report Posted April 27, 2013 I got 1 a few months ago. I wouldn't consider it making a deal with the devil because it's not an actual CREDIT CARD, but it's nice to have access to your paypal funds a little quicker. I also have it set up to use the money in my bank account if my paypal funds reach zero. When it does that, it usually takes 2-3 days for it to process that transaction. Paypal is a monster, Somehow they will overdraft my PNC account when im not looking and I get hit with $7 a day. It really sucks when you do not notice and you go 20 days before you figure out wtf is happening. Wouldn't it be easier to have a better, less expensive credit card then just use that instead? I've never used or applied for a PayPal card, don't really like PayPal. But even with cards from chase and BOA, the interest you pay on them more than makes up the reward you get. I'd rather just pay less to begin with Ive never paid for a Credit Card in my life. lol I love the AMEX benefits I get. EDIT: Im with you 100% on the fuck paypal wagon. They place 2 week + holds on my money when I sell things on ebay. One time the post office never marked the package as delivered so Paypal held my money indefinitely I had to get the post office and Paypal of three way call with me including the eBay buyer it's such a fucking pain in the ass
CJ18 Posted April 27, 2013 Report Posted April 27, 2013 Love the paypal debit card, just make sure you sign up for the 1% cash back as soon as you get it. I thought it was automatic and I cost myself about $800 in cash back before I realized it. Also always enter your card number so that you do get the cash back rewards.
TeamHT Posted April 27, 2013 Report Posted April 27, 2013 I used to love my amex. It's great outside of the country, but inside America, no one ever uses it now. It gets denied everywhere I go Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Carbon Posted April 27, 2013 Author Report Posted April 27, 2013 That sucks man. ^ The only place I've ever been denied is a hair cut shop and a trashy mexican carry out. I believe AMEX is 25 cents a swipe or something like that.
inm Posted April 29, 2013 Report Posted April 29, 2013 I love my PayPal debit card. As stated before, you get cash back if you run it as credit. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Chris Hammer Posted April 29, 2013 Report Posted April 29, 2013 I would say if Paypal is offering it it's not really a deal with the devil I use bill me later all the time. usually just if I want to order some expensive items on ebay or paypal retailer without taking the hit immediately to my account. Over 100$ you have no interest for 6months..I usually pay it within a week or so. I've thought about one of those cards but haven't yet. Update this when you get it and let us know how you like it. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
ThreehundredC Posted April 29, 2013 Report Posted April 29, 2013 saw this but always wondered about bill me later i can buy a sub and make payments on it? will i get the stuff when i finihs paying or right when i order it
Carbon Posted April 29, 2013 Author Report Posted April 29, 2013 saw this but always wondered about bill me later i can buy a sub and make payments on it? will i get the stuff when i finihs paying or right when i order it I believe you have to be approved for bill me later. Never looked into it
Chris Hammer Posted April 29, 2013 Report Posted April 29, 2013 saw this but always wondered about bill me later i can buy a sub and make payments on it? will i get the stuff when i finihs paying or right when i order it You get approved when you go to buy the item. OVer 100$ no interest for 6months. Its like a credit card without having a card, and only works through paypal I believe. You get whatever you buy when you buy it, and you available amount on billmelater will be determined buy the item and your credit. If you have bad credit you won't be approved. If you ever want a credit increase you just purchase something more then the actualy limit you have and billmelater will decide if you qualify for the increase or not, and give you the decision immediately. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.