:ttiwwop:

Youre talking about Shenanigans right?

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/173074-project-dc-wagon-6-level-5-12s-on-2-75ks-at-the-c-pillar/

1993 Chevy Caprice Wagon

6 DC Level 5 12s

2 7.5ks

XS power d3400 and 4 d7500s in the rear

2 DC 175.4s

DD German Mids and Highs

Here are some more pics! As stated, it is up and running. I'll take some videos ASAP. Still got a lot of work left to make it look good though.

Some pics of the amp rack/ battery box

null_zps44f64562.jpg

null_zps6da8692f.jpg

Here's the mids / highs amp

null_zpsd05d2327.jpg

Front of the box with the port inserts

null_zps8fddfa85.jpg

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

I will be doing bedliner on the front of the box / b-pillars. I will be mixing it with paint. Does anyone have any color ideas that would look good? My interior is the medium gray but it looks like it has a blueish tint to it. I was thinking about blue steel car paint... input?

Audio Build

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

466rwhp

Bike

I will be doing bedliner on the front of the box / b-pillars. I will be mixing it with paint. Does anyone have any color ideas that would look good? My interior is the medium gray but it looks like it has a blueish tint to it. I was thinking about blue steel car paint... input?

Oh fuck......I know that smell......

Nice setup man glad to know you are in central Indiana not many people around the area that I know has loud systems.

Thanks man... I appreciate it! But do you go to any of the shows in Indy? Or slamology?

Oh fuck......I know that smell......

lol what do you mean?

Audio Build

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

466rwhp

Bike

No I missed it last year, I am going to try to go this year. But I live in Anderson and all I hear is some Walmart and other junk some shops sell. I never see anything like I see on here. I have a friend in new castle that is getting ready to wall his explorer, that's the closest I've been to anything like that in my area.

2012 Chevrolet Cruze

No I missed it last year, I am going to try to go this year. But I live in Anderson and all I hear is some Walmart and other junk some shops sell. I never see anything like I see on here. I have a friend in new castle that is getting ready to wall his explorer, that's the closest I've been to anything like that in my area.

What part of anderson, i was playin football AU lol worst mistake of my fucking life, but i know what you mean man, kids thinkin theyre gonma fuckin end the workd with their 2 l7s

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/173074-project-dc-wagon-6-level-5-12s-on-2-75ks-at-the-c-pillar/

1993 Chevy Caprice Wagon

6 DC Level 5 12s

2 7.5ks

2 DC 175.4s

DD German Mids and Highs

L7s my apologies

1993 Chevy Caprice Wagon

6 DC Level 5 12s

2 7.5ks

2 DC 175.4s

DD German Mids and Highs

Archived