Ninja_v1.0 Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 When you're at the top, everyone is going to come after you. So-called friends, family, haters, and even motherfukers who you don't know. They will say any and everything about you when you are doing well and on top of your game. My advice.. KILL EM ALL. Every single last one of those bitches! thanks! When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Emmet Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 Kill them with bass. At the same time, for every one of the haters, there's people who like what you do. From all the videos your ride looks straight nasty sensai. Keep it up man i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
HatersGonnaHate Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 I'm at the bottom and people still come after me. In all honestly, kill them with kindness. They really hate that shit. Keep doing your thing ninja My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Ninja_v1.0 Posted May 1, 2013 Author Report Posted May 1, 2013 Kill them with bass. At the same time, for every one of the haters, there's people who like what you do. From all the videos your ride looks straight nasty sensai. Keep it up man Wasn't taking bout myself in general but I just got to thinking bout Meade. He made one comment on a video and got called a bitch for nothing.. Just pure uncalled for hate. I can see if he had beef with someone or something but this faggot bitch just came out the blue and started cussing the man out. He is a better man than me as I would have attempted murder charges going through the shit he has to endure. Same thing goes for other friends that I have. Been in that situation once before and can't afford to go through it again which is why I stay away from that shit. When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
hdorre Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 I'm at the bottom and people still come after me.At or on? On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
WastedTalent Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 Can't say it better. I'm nowhere near the top in life but at one of my jobs? I hear every day "I wanna be just like you. You have money, you have a brand new car, you have this, you have that." Know why? Cause I'm not a pos. Partying is great and fun and all but when you do it every day? How the hell you going to amount to anything? So although they're not hating or whatnot, I still get the drift. Another example, they be "Idk how you do it. You work 40 hours a week at one job, then come work here which can be 12-22 hours a week. And then on top of that, you have school. And you also take care of your disabled mother. And you hang out with friends. Do you sleep? I'm tired just working 10 hours!" Mind motivation. I get what I want or I die tryin. To me, if you have no haters, you are the one hating. You should have haters cause then you're doing something right. That's why I give Steve props. People talk shit about him, to him, ect. Why? Cause you ain't him? Just keep doing your thing man. What you're doin, it's right and it's working. Sheena = pedobear
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 When your at the top, everyone is going to come after you. So-called friends, family, haters, and even motherfukers who you don't know. They will say any and everything about you when you are doing well and on top of your game. My advise.. KILL EM ALL. Every single last one of those bitches! thanks! You're* Advice*
Ninja_v1.0 Posted May 1, 2013 Author Report Posted May 1, 2013 When your at the top, everyone is going to come after you. So-called friends, family, haters, and even motherfukers who you don't know. They will say any and everything about you when you are doing well and on top of your game. My advise.. KILL EM ALL. Every single last one of those bitches! thanks! You're* Advice* Sigh When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
k3n12ock Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 piitb 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
newls1 Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 very true Tony. Heres the thing tho, or atleast how i look it at. When Mr. Meade goes home at the end of the day, he goes home to a nice house, his children, his wife...... AKA HAPPY PLACE and is enjoying life, where as the E_Thug haters hide behind their keyboard, have NO LIFE, lack of education, and are so wrapped up with themselves, that they will nvr amount to much in life. Isnt that the way todays generation seems to be heading?? Ridiculously sad imo, as NO ONE today holds them self liable for any of their own actions, everyone blames someone else!! When we were kids if we fucked something up, or beat a motherfucker senseless, We told told the story straight up, why hide it or lie about it.... only harder to remember your lie at the end of the day Like i said before, fuck the haters, all they are are drama queens looking for attention cause their mom wont give it to them I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.