Second Skin Audio

walling 4 door blazer 2 dd 3518s. HELP!!!! LOL.

Yeah. It was my fault. Just lookin for tips to learn. And it busted out that back piece. I got more pics. But im workin right now. The box that is in there is the one that stayed together where I braced it atleast. Lol. Ill post more pics after I get off

Yeah. It was my fault. Just lookin for tips to learn. And it busted out that back piece. I got more pics. But im workin right now. The box that is in there is the one that stayed together where I braced it atleast. Lol. Ill post more pics after I get off

I did it. Idk. Just thought it would look cool and stay strong. But I just discovered the box didnt blow...... soooo..... on another note. Who can recone my sub. Lol

Depends on what exactly broke on your sub. If it's something as simple as a dust cap then you can reglue that yourself. I've reglued the dust cap on the first Zcon I bought twice already from when I was still learning a few things...figured if I'm gonna have to pay to get it reconed might as well try it myself first! But if there's something wrong with the coil or some other problem like that and you can't do that yourself your best bet would be to contact DD and see if you can ship it back + buy a recone and have them recone it.

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

where are you in texas. reconing is easy actually

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

IMG_20120728_184022_zpsb59b218f.jpg

All those little angles might look cool but they kill your airflow. Box building is aerodynamics

Another thing: your wall was single layer MDF with no bracing. It will flex, which will cost you output.

IMO a great way to reinforce corners is to make some *small* 45 degree strips, glue them in the corners, then put a couple layers of fiberglass on top of that

Archived