Jump to content

everyone please do me a favor


Recommended Posts

Posted

They dont always take proper handeling care of your items , so its never too much packing shipping somehting ,

Totaly a courier or worker , just for the simple fact of them leaving something to make up the lost item weight?

in most cases there is high level of security or monitoring , there are multy million$ costumers and allot of expensive stuff that goes in and out of a courier workplace dailly,

I have worked for multiple places and all were video secured ,

Anything comming in or out of a truck was on video , whoever packed the truck and items got scaned as well , as for whoever put those wood in there did it to counter the weight to look as of nothing , quite possible with the right person looking into it they could narrow down who took it ,

looks like it got taken from a driver and they put something into the box as the people processing it woulnt notice ,

Posted

Some fuckin bullshit man. Pissed off ain't the word for how I'd feel. Really hope you find it.

  • pa-pa-platypus

  • sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Posted

Dam UPS....I Hate UPS..I had a kinetik battery shipped to me ..Ups guy dropped it in his truck and it cracked the battery in the box..handed it to me without saying anything. like he never dropped it. I signed for it and he left..i looked at the box for damage like I always do..none appeared at the time...Then i sat it on my back seat in my car still in the box..went inside ate dinner..came back out to the car to get the battery..picked it up and noticed the box was all wet..Battery acid all over my hands and my leather back seat of my car..cushin is ruined..seller shipped me a new battery ..but my seat is scared for life..Dam UPS :WTFBubble:

Posted

If ups wan'ts to find it they can. I'm not saying I worked for UPS but maybe I did or do lost prevention could have this person under surveillance and if it an ongoing investigation it could be a while before you get your amp back.I hope you find your amp and who go it.

Posted

as an UPS driver. I can't believe something like this could happen. We have an external security company outside the building that checks work ID's in. And all bags, walk thru a metal dector, and wanded as we walk out.

Maybe the driver hid the amp and drove back to get it in his own car, but who knows. I apologize for your loss and hope it comes back in 1 piece.

120601010222-tsa-6-story-top.jpg

I'm gonna hate

Posted

It does for companies like Amazon. Not like it would be easy to walk out with a big ass amp anyways.

Had to have been done while away from the building, at the guy's house or a friends or a parking lot or something.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4491 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...