Hell yeah B gonna be up and bassin in the stormtrooper soon again!!

thx my friend ;) ;)

Hell yeah! I can't wait to stick my head in the port! Lol! :)

Nah B I don't think your a dick dude and it takes more than a convo to get on my bad side dude. I'm not like your average person here that gets their panties in a wad over a convo. My response was geared towards the way you replied but its cool. As for the paying for upgraded triple joints that Jeff asked about, I know first hand for a fact from when I was looking at running DC in the truck before I started building. I was told that I could pay extra for an upgraded or reinforced triple joint if I was worried about them failing. I don't speak he said she said or assume as B says. No drama at all just truth and nothing away from your build B cause its top notch built by the hands of Stone. Were just all waiting to actually see it in action.

I dunno who you was dealing with but I know haven't charged for a reinforced triple joint , if they asked for it or I thought they needed. Sounds like someone was trying to make a few extra bucks or I'm just going beyond normal services. But 90% of the time those failures are due to over driving the woofer. But with it being reinforced you have you literally rip the coils thru the cone, which I would just call someone a complete dumbass, specially when we have guys running over 20k per driver and aren't doing it.

Awwww, let's all go have a beer now! WOOT! :drink40: So you guys won't be mad when I'm louder out the trunk right?! ON 12's! :peepwall: Just playin witch ya! I would love a demo from both of you. But unless you're here in cali or reno sometime, I doubt that it'll ever happen. I'll just have to go on wondering what they sound like! Top work boys!

Awwww, let's all go have a beer now! WOOT! :drink40: So you guys won't be mad when I'm louder out the trunk right?! ON 12's! :peepwall: Just playin witch ya! I would love a demo from both of you. But unless you're here in cali or reno sometime, I doubt that it'll ever happen. I'll just have to go on wondering what they sound like! Top work boys!

thx scooter. ...may"""b""" one day ill give you that demo.... ;) ;)

Archived