Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

HOLLY SHIT THATS LOUD!!!

B is one of the coolest dudes you will ever meet!

The trooper is nasty. And had a lot left in it

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

At hooters loving life with ...keith77....great guy....loving the stormtrooper. .....won first place at bass competition. ....whoot whoot. ...I got a couple vids comming soon ;) ;)

Posted

What kind of numbers you get out of this thing Saturday? Also where dem video's B?

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

What kind of numbers you get out of this thing Saturday? Also where dem video's B?

vids most likely tomorrow. ..i was doing lil 53's Real96SS just for fun...didn't give it any.....lol...wanted other's to shine a lil...lol
Posted

Nah B come on man don't you go all high and mighty with the sandbagging on me too. Geez can anybody around this place post up real scores. Oh wait I did and always have :)

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

Nah B come on man don't you go all high and mighty with the sandbagging on me too. Geez can anybody around this place post up real scores. Oh wait I did and always have :)

oh 4 "REAL" that was true.53's ..no need to shit....all over my local peeps. ...or "B" a dick to the stereo shop who threw the show...so I kept it light...didnt want to "B" the one breaking it the first time in public ...trust "B" let me break my ride in and u will c the "Real" numbers.... I have no reason 2 sandbagg.... im not sum people. ...bwahhhhhahhhh ;) ;) ;) ;)I also remember when u took it lite....before a show ....so u didnt break shit one time...lol ;) dont worry...my friend. ..everyone will see what stormtrooper has... :) :) :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9967 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...