04murdalanche Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 What song is this? I've heard it before but can't remember:/ Shit I dont remember.. Tooooooo many at hooters that day HAHAHAHAHAHAHIts a Dcaf song but not sure what zip Maybe B can chime in?
b-eazy Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 I have no clue on what song song that is....I used my phone 2 record.....lol...so its in your phone. ..keith...
Tecomah Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 That was funny as hell. You had me exited for a little 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
pstone11 Posted November 1, 2013 Author Report Posted November 1, 2013 Haha - love that video!! I have the #'s I was sweeping before I sent the truck off but that's up to B to let out of the bag. Who said anything about switching sub companies? Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
b-eazy Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 Go ahead pat....lol...give them what they want to see ;) u know it will only get higher from there..... ;) ;) so krazzzzy I'LL """B""""tuning into my own.shit.......again....bwahhhhhahhhh. :)
pstone11 Posted November 1, 2013 Author Report Posted November 1, 2013 I only have that first pic I took right after I put the recone in - It did a 58 and change during tuning with plenty left in it. I pulled a quick 59.4 before I put it on the truck but my neighbors weren't having it.... Brian can go ahead and post up the first 60. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
Dan2427 Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 Like I said I just assumed he was switching after I watched the video of no subs in the wall and then someone said team subs or tantric subs so I just got the idea in my head that he was switching subs. I'm sorry! Don't hate me too much lol. Stupid me for assuming stuff I don't know sorry guys! 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
dionysus Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 Lol B your too funny! I was like hows this goin down in his garage right now?! LOL! I can't wait till you're up and bassin in that beast!! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
OrzechNJ Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 What song is this? I've heard it before but can't remember:/ ZIP31 2night - Billy Bang sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.