b-eazy Posted January 18, 2014 Report Posted January 18, 2014 I'll just leave this here. I'll take that. ..bwahhhhhhhhahhhhh ;) Thx guys ....can't wait for my goodies
b-eazy Posted January 21, 2014 Report Posted January 21, 2014 Interior done... ;) will post pic soon.....also subzzzzzz Shipp out tomorrow. ... ;) bwahhhhhhhhahhhhh. ...stay tuned :)
kryptonite Posted January 21, 2014 Report Posted January 21, 2014 Such a damn tease DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
Leo1103 Posted January 21, 2014 Report Posted January 21, 2014 I have a pretty good idea of what changed lol 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
b-eazy Posted January 25, 2014 Report Posted January 25, 2014 Sorry A** shipping company. ...breaks 2 baskets....wtf.?...wow....
kryptonite Posted January 25, 2014 Report Posted January 25, 2014 Pics of said baskets or i call teasing shenanigans! On the real though that sucks if they broke DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
corona_jeff Posted January 25, 2014 Report Posted January 25, 2014 im excited to see the new upgrades
dionysus Posted January 25, 2014 Report Posted January 25, 2014 im excited to see the new upgrades X2!!! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
b-eazy Posted January 25, 2014 Report Posted January 25, 2014 Pics of said baskets or i call teasing shenanigans! On the real though that sucks if they brokeI'll c if I can get pics?¿
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.