pstone11 Posted February 7, 2014 Author Report Posted February 7, 2014 I love how this truck just keeps progressing - always something awesome in the works, or a new surprise on the works! Glad I could deliver the foundation for this ridiculous (maybe neverending) project! Can't wait till the random pics of the new stuff show up on my phone! Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
Keith77 Posted February 7, 2014 Report Posted February 7, 2014 I can send you a pic..... LOL I was up there on Wednesday when he got a package in... Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
pstone11 Posted February 7, 2014 Author Report Posted February 7, 2014 he better send me pics.... no sloppy seconds for me..... BRIAN! - Don't make me come down there. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
b-eazy Posted February 8, 2014 Report Posted February 8, 2014 Alright guys...got sum it together .......of course there will""""B"""""" more coming lolllllll ;)
dionysus Posted February 8, 2014 Report Posted February 8, 2014 Updates! Updates! Updates!!!!! lol Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
dionysus Posted February 8, 2014 Report Posted February 8, 2014 Well......B.......looks like its time my brother!!! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
corona_jeff Posted February 8, 2014 Report Posted February 8, 2014 Looks like some one has been shopping at, www.droppinhzcaraudio.com
b-eazy Posted February 8, 2014 Report Posted February 8, 2014 Lol...dammm u jeff u beat """""b""""lol it's free advertisements baby ;)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.