b-eazy Posted March 5, 2014 Report Posted March 5, 2014 You got a talent for this b. Everything you've done to the hummer has been very choice. Props man. thx brother. ..subzzz will """B"""""" here tomorrow. ...bwahhhhhhhhahhhhh. ... gonna repaint inside box...and touch it up.... ;) stay tuned for more ;) bez lolllllll
dionysus Posted March 7, 2014 Report Posted March 7, 2014 Damn my brother them look hella siiiiiiiick!!! I can't wait to hear em!!! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
Swordlordboy1234 Posted March 7, 2014 Report Posted March 7, 2014 I think this build will not only steal title as one of the nicest builds around in a while, but best revamp of a system ever? I still remember the dull beaver comment... Lmao. My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
goodvibez Posted March 7, 2014 Report Posted March 7, 2014 Love the all carbon Fiber package! cf dustcaps are one thing but getting the cf cones as well makes it soo much more legit! Kinda why I like my XL 10's. My cf dustcaps cover the whole sub lol! Lookin good my man, strait up shock and awe!!! ................and we all know you aint done with that yet haha! Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are! I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating! My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19
rasta4life Posted March 8, 2014 Report Posted March 8, 2014 I think this build will not only steal title as one of the nicest builds around in a while, but best revamp of a system ever? I still remember the dull beaver comment... Lmao. I agree next level shock an awe!!!!!!
OrzechNJ Posted March 9, 2014 Report Posted March 9, 2014 we hope to see some donuts with them 32s LOL sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
b-eazy Posted March 9, 2014 Report Posted March 9, 2014 Lolllllll sicckkkk video. ..just 4 dat...I'll """B""""posting sum more pics ;) ;) ;)
b-eazy Posted March 9, 2014 Report Posted March 9, 2014 Few pics of after paint...and before paint Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha............
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.