Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Will someone be a sweetheart and kindly give me the CliffsNotes to this build?

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

Posted

Will someone be a sweetheart and kindly give me the CliffsNotes to this build?

What do you want to know? I can answer most of them B.. doesnt get on here much anymore

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

24 tens? 12's?

12s........ BTL Neo's

Hopefully inverted to show the asses lol

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

Most likely

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

So the current owner wasn't the original owner? This thing was in a fire at some point?

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

Posted

Pretty much yes

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

So the current owner wasn't the original owner? This thing was in a fire at some point?

The Truck was sold here

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143198-fs-160db-28000-watt-hummer-h2-fully-loaded/

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

Thanks Keith. I love that Hummer. I've seen it on a couple of JP's videos. Looks mean!

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

Posted

24 tens? 12's?

12s........ BTL Neo's
Shit

Gonna have a Storm Trooper on the back plates of the sub as well

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...