b-eazy Posted September 21, 2013 Report Posted September 21, 2013 Lol....we have something in common. ......lol..... ;)
Keith77 Posted September 21, 2013 Report Posted September 21, 2013 hahahaha what we both live in NM ? Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
b-eazy Posted September 21, 2013 Report Posted September 21, 2013 2 things....lol. live in NM ..and.that we both r patiently waiting. ...bwahhhhhahhhh :)
pstone11 Posted September 24, 2013 Author Report Posted September 24, 2013 Alright - back with updates.... I'll have a couple short vids of some stuff and things tomorrow. One of the subs went all whack on me and decided to mash itself into...itself....alot. Unknown issue but the good people over at DC got a recone to me fast and it is all back together and happy now. Good thing since it's going on the shipping truck in just a few days. Got it all sealed off at the C pillar - was going to seal it off at the B pillar but that wasn't going to work out right at all. For some reason, Brian is allergic to seeing bolts around plexiglass so I had to go ahead and trim the sides of the box and the plexi windows out along with the trim/sealing of the c pillars. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
Wood Posted September 24, 2013 Report Posted September 24, 2013 Nice Updates!!! Looks cleaner too 2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS ELECTRICAL: -Singer 230a -Northstar gr34 -(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz -100% Welding Cable FRONT STAGE:-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165 -Hertz HSK130 -Ampere Audio 125.4 SUB STAGE: -(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's -Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2 MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED): -Interior & Exterior Lights LED -Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED) -15% Front, 5% Rear Tint -Roof Spoiler -20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear) -Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!! -Aftermarket Fog Lights -Custom Painted Engine Covers My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109 Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346
Real96SS Posted September 24, 2013 Report Posted September 24, 2013 It does look cleaner trimmed out like that. Did the triple joint give out on that sub? Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
pstone11 Posted September 24, 2013 Author Report Posted September 24, 2013 Not sure what happened - looks good, coils are good, glue was all good - it was just super weak compared to the rest and decided to smash the former. Amps are all still good, all in phase, all gain matched - - freaky I guess Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
Real96SS Posted September 24, 2013 Report Posted September 24, 2013 Not sure what happened - looks good, coils are good, glue was all good - it was just super weak compared to the rest and decided to smash the former. Amps are all still good, all in phase, all gain matched - - freaky I guess Hey you know by now something in a build this big is bound to go wrong before your done. Hell I blew one of my mids amps and had a bad 360.3 to name a couple things LoL. As long as its fixed it doesn't really matter now. Im waiting on these videos you talked about Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
04murdalanche Posted September 24, 2013 Report Posted September 24, 2013 Not sure what happened - looks good, coils are good, glue was all good - it was just super weak compared to the rest and decided to smash the former. Amps are all still good, all in phase, all gain matched - - freaky I guess Hey you know by now something in a build this big is bound to go wrong before your done. Hell I blew one of my mids amps and had a bad 360.3 to name a couple things LoL. As long as its fixed it doesn't really matter now. Im waiting on these videos you talked about What happened with your 360.3? I thought I was the only one who got a dud.. Pissed me off so bad because I was gonna go to The Austin, Texas Heat Wave back in July and I had the day of, to install it.. For it all installed and it wouldn't work properly, didn't have a HU at the time so I didn't even end up going.. Maannn I was pissed
pstone11 Posted September 25, 2013 Author Report Posted September 25, 2013 http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/Brianshummer/media/786974E6-117A-4100-A42E-5FD61A2C199B-17792-000023919968B890_zps224c5439.mp4.html Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.