Alan Dante 180.88 Db

Team Bassick Joey

Even too much poop talkin for me. <_<

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

maybe everyone should have the same thick skin then when im calling people stupid f%^#* and calling them out on being stupid then, instead of

"thats his way of askint the question"

I;m probably the last person that needs to lighten up, im probably the biggest a*#&@^& on this forum i tone it down alot because i was asked to. I just dont see why he should be any different.

i just figured it is a nice thing to give a compliment but i guess sometimes i should just keep my mouth shut cause theres a^%$#@# out there that have no respect for anyone.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

maybe everyone should have the same thick skin then when im calling people stupid f*&%$ and calling them out on being stupid then, instead of

I;m probably the last person that needs to lighten up, im probably the biggest a&^%$# on this forum i tone it down alot because i was asked to. I just dont see why he should be any different.

lol make that another 5000 and 1 posts

hes not differnt and maybe you did it alot more than him he dont have 10000 post hes got 100

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

maybe everyone should have the same thick skin then when im calling people stupid f(*&s and calling them out on being stupid then, instead of

I;m probably the last person that needs to lighten up, im probably the biggest a&^%$ on this forum i tone it down alot because i was asked to. I just dont see why he should be any different.

Hey bro I see your Fresno. Have we competed with you before?

Archived