Caught On Cam: Police Traffic Stop Shooting With An AK47!

OrzechNJ

wshh should just be renamed the comments are whats wrong with the world today.

I agree!

Ignorance is a communicable disease to those who have not been inoculated through education, common sense, simple human decency or having quality core values instilled upon them by their parents...Sad

I completely support the police. They put their as out there for this kind of shit every day.

My dad finally explained his tat's to me. He has put down 17 motherfuckers in 28 years as a LEO in South Central, Lynwood, East Los, etc. He is known as Lucifer in the LASD, because of his them or me mentality.

If you are a criminal, the cops are out to get you, bottom line. If you break the law, as they are written, you have no right at all to say "Fuck the Police". If you do, I hope they fuck you.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

and this

"This Is Why Cops Do What They Do!?"

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh1Lgr2y0qq7CBE18Q

The comments on that video make youtube comments look like they were written by Harvard graduates.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

some of the comments

"Damn, he had an AK and still did not kill the cops? If you are ready to die, at least take them out. I guess he was not a good shot."

"I wish he would have killed the pigs"

"Desperado had no kinda aim coulda been a diff endin if he emptyed those shots at thier heads not the front part of the car and thats not right they killed him when he ran outta bullets dirty pigs"

"he must of still been on level 1 on call of dutey ...but

atleast he went out like a soldier lol"

and this guy .. WTF

"i hope one of those police officers died, now they can know how it feels to get shot for no reason""

"FUCK THE POLICE THAT WHAT YOU GET FOR PULLING MOTHERFUCKERS OVER I LOVE THIS MAKES ME SMILE."

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Holly fuck! I hope the officer makes a full recovery and Im glad they put that piece of shit down.

The comments on that site are just fucked up most of them are borderline legally retarded. All that "fuck the police" shit pisses me off. Who the fuck you gonna call to save your ass when your getting shot at or when some asshole jacks your shit? Fuck the police? No FUCK YOU! My uncle was a cop in KC MO from the mid 80's to the early 90's then on to SWAT till retirement. He was known as batman because he always caught the bad guy, and the reason I show all police respect. Don't get me wrong there are asshole cops out there, ran into them myself, but the majority are just doing their job, to protect and serve and enforce the law.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Archived