SGT_76 Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 People like this are the reason roundabouts are popping up everywhere... I see one in your future Dear lord I hate those things! First experienced them while stationed in Germany back in the 90's. Now I live in the middle of nowhere rural america and they are popping up all over. I can't count the number of times I've almost been hit it one of those things.
Leo1103 Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 never understood why people always chase the yellow lights. I mean look at it like risk-reward, risk= car accident/ hitting a pedestrian reward= saving yourself 2-3 minutes. Honestly I'll take my chances being a bit late over possibly hurting/killing someone 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Octavio Palencia Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 I can't stand people who drive like maniacs. I think soccer moms in these huge Tahoes or Suburbans on their cell phones are the worst though.
Miguels Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 whoever runs a red light and kills someone they should be in jail for murder. its the only way they will stop doing stupid shit.. to the government, dont ban vehicles just put the offenders in jail for murder. thats why i go to work a few minutes earlier so i wont have to be in a rush. and if im late then im late and dont rush it.. and females are bad at keeping focus.. my sister loses focus on just turning her AC on and almost crash.. i can do bass knob look at my voltage and mess with AC and still be safe on the road my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
OrionStang Posted May 8, 2013 Author Report Posted May 8, 2013 Maybe putting up speed cameras would cut down on the red light issue? Do they have any cameras on the road? They were voted against a couple years ago. The residents created a petition against the cameras, and won. DOnt think they'd work anyway. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted May 8, 2013 Author Report Posted May 8, 2013 Just for perspective, the intersection the lady pulled into when she was hit, is the same one I leave work from every morning, its exactly .9 miles from my apartment. I could get creamed less than a mile from seeing my wife for the last time. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
S15_Silvia Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 I've only ever considered running a light once, but that was in an otherwise empty intersection. Can't imagine why people would even think about it with pedestrians/cars around. Scary shit. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
tacomaguy1 Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 That's why I don't take off instantly from a green light...almost been hit a couple times from people running red lights Team Flex Issues
CDetty Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 People who run red lights are either blind, or stupid. I was waiting at an intersection for the light to change, it did so I started to drive through, and this idiot flies through the light. I had to stomp the brakes or get hit. Point is, people need to learn how to drive. 1999 Honda Civic- RIP 2003 Acura RSX Type-S
Octavio Palencia Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 People who run red lights are either blind, or stupid. I was waiting at an intersection for the light to change, it did so I started to drive through, and this idiot flies through the light. I had to stomp the brakes or get hit. Point is, people need to learn how to drive. Nothing's as scary as seeing some asshole in a semi almost hit you because he decided to blow a red light. Came up to an intersection, and it just turned green, so I stepped on the gas to go, then immediately had to stomp the brake. My friend wanted me to follow him so bad, but it was about 4 am and I was done.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.