How not to talk to an SMD Admin

Is it me or every time I see someone on this form that is talking like they can kick the shit out of the world, then N8 post info on them.

Then I laugh my ass off

it's like these guys have chiwawa syndrome sure they will bite at your ankles when you're walking away from them but the minute you step towards them they piss everywhere.

I LOVE some of those inbox gems N8. Some people get that E-peen out to show the world don't they? Looking at dudes picture, he looks like a D-bag. Not wanting to pay child support puts him on another level. I can't imagine WHYYYYY his ex got the hell away from him with his sparkling personality and all......*cough*cough*

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

You know what would be funny is a spin off Jimmy Kimmel mean tweets. Except we can call it N8's mean post. Put them all on blast :)

Those are all old ones I found it pisses them off even more whenim nice to them. Thats when the real fun starts

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Is it me or every time I see someone on this form that is talking like they can kick the shit out of the world, then N8 post info on them.

Then I laugh my ass off

it's like these guys have chiwawa syndrome sure they will bite at your ankles when you're walking away from them but the minute you step towards them they piss everywhere.

I think that's just because the people you genuinely don't fuck with, don't really need to talk shit.

Think of little dogs always barking and going mad at big dogs. Feel like they got something to prove.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I need as many followers as i can get to against child support orders in our country! Not all guys are deadbeat dads, some had no choice!

really? that choice comes in a $10 box. dont want child support then wear condoms

he will be forever alone. his girl ran off and now banned from here. he should now realize he is the problem and not the people around him

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived