Sonic Electronix

waste of equipment in my opinion, coulda use half the equipment in a better ride and have one hell of a beast knockin 160s all day!...just saying

I do love when people on this site call something a waste or say it's not worth it.

I wonder if years ago your 4 18's on 20k doing 57's would be called a waste?

Can you say you have a bus with 30 18's?

I don't think so.

He may well be the only person on the planet who can. That is what it's all about. It being a waste may be your opinion, but it's not a very well thought out one.

^^^This!

Read the build log. The guy says that the whole appeal of his build is being able to WALK into the port.

Who cares if it doesn't set SPL records.

It's about being different and trying new things.

Would car audio be interesting if everybody had the same setup...

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

if it does sound like 30 18s am happy for him im a car audio fan n would love to hear it personally if it does, but i just cant see it happening because that shit is huge and has alot of pressure to create from the last set of subs in the enclosure to that huge cabin.

You are totally missing the point of the build. It's not built for numbers - it's a demo machine. Something unique and different. Could he have gotten better numbers with a different enclosure? Sure. But that wasn't the goal.

The goal was something that he can turn it on and let it play for hours on end. Something with a "wow" factor. How many 150 rides do you know of where you can walk in there with 5-6 other friends and walk around inside the box looking at everything? How many builds do you know of in a bus?

am not saying its no good or judging the score im talkin about the amount of money and equipment thats gonna b in there. i know the finish product will sound good but will it sound like 30 18s NO its NOT. not bashing not hating am just sayin since the money is there why not go with another ride.

your warhorse amps are a waist of money and i had 2. just like he could of used the money to a better ride u could of used the money for better amps!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

am not saying its no good or judging the score im talkin about the amount of money and equipment thats gonna b in there. i know the finish product will sound good but will it sound like 30 18s NO its NOT. not bashing not hating am just sayin since the money is there why not go with another ride.

your warhorse amps are a waist of money and i had 2. just like he could of used the money to a better ride u could of used the money for better amps!

burn.jpg

Archived