12 sundown Sa 12,rear ported Tunnel in Vw Golf With 10k of B2 power

:wackit::droolcup:
That's all. I have to say

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Kylar you forgot to mention trippis hummer and shaggy 18 15s setup, the craftsmanship in this build is simply amazing

Tbh theres so much talent on this forum and we can all learn off each other,im quite liking purplehaze build too ,but trippis is insane must check out Shaggys.

The uk,s first 170db

if you please, a video demo

VW MK3 GT Swapy 1.8i Gt

Project 2013

Amp ZAPCO SP 7500.1

TWO 18" FI CARAUDIO SP4 wall

soundstream tr800/5

4 médium SM E 654

4 tweeter GZCT1800

( 2012 final showspl - 153.5db no wall - 1 kicker solo x 18" - Amp soundstream XXX 15000D )

As always my good friend (Paul Mazdawg) you builds are always special, no one in the UK builds tunnels as well as yourself and definitely no one has built more of these tunnels than you. Another cracking build from one of our countries top custom installers, as said before the bracing structure is the bollocks and the round overs large and pretty if that’s the right word lol. Keep the good work coming (Paul) I look forwards to my demo when it come about.

As always my good friend (Paul Mazdawg) you builds are always special, no one in the UK builds tunnels as well as yourself and definitely no one has built more of these tunnels than you. Another cracking build from one of our countries top custom installers, as said before the bracing structure is the bollocks and the round overs large and pretty if that’s the right word lol. Keep the good work coming (Paul) I look forwards to my demo when it come about.

Cheers felix you keep me motivated!! my good friend

just looked up B2 and damn those amps look like fun! Wish I could see one in person.

And this build is AWESOME! Makes me want to try a tunnel!

Yeah there pretty well built but!!! this amp as had the magic blue smoke comming from it really spoiled play!! gutted :badmood2:

I don't let anyone build my setups but if I were you would be the only one I would let do it.

Cheers buddy.

Your work is amazing

So no vids at moment which is a major bummer!! just hope Amps not damaged too much.

The uk,s first 170db

Archived