Kitchen Nightmares: Worst Restaurant Ever

Baydestrian

What a stupid bitch. Both of them, greedy. I hope that place takes a crap. Thats the kind of dillusional person that needs to be in an institute.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Kranny, The male owner did say, I'm the gangster. lol

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Review on Yelp

"This is the best abortion clinic I have ever been to! Not only do they work fast and cheap, but they don't let the dead fetus go to waste... they serve it to the customers!!! It's BRILLIANT!!! Hat's off to Amy & Samy!

LOLZ

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

They are the worst owners i have ever seen try to run a business and hope it goes under, i felt really bad for the girl that got fired for asking a fucking simple question and the fucking cunt that fired her needs to be bitch slapped till i don't know when but soon is to soon for her.

EDIT: they exemplify why some people should never run something they know nothing about and are unwilling to learn to do it the right way.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

lmao... I saw this with the parents

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived