HowLowCanYouGo Posted May 15, 2013 Report Posted May 15, 2013 Watch and enjoy... Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
zack_e89 Posted May 15, 2013 Report Posted May 15, 2013 ghost ride it!!!!!! LMFAO 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
Jessica Posted May 15, 2013 Report Posted May 15, 2013 Well, it is a short bus. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
n8ball2013 Posted May 15, 2013 Report Posted May 15, 2013 Cant be a ghost ride if it aint on fire. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Srh_rider12 Posted May 15, 2013 Report Posted May 15, 2013 oh damn that made my day! Lmao Build Log ----> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/137987-04-chevy-silverado-build/page__fromsearch__1
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted May 15, 2013 Report Posted May 15, 2013 thiZz Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
Jskiles Posted May 15, 2013 Report Posted May 15, 2013 Are they still doing this or is this an old video? I can't tell I'm on mobile. 2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build) 2 Sundown SCV-3000D 2 DC XL M1 with PSI reconesFocal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HPKenwood KDC-X798Knukonceptz OFC 1/0Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunkStock 110 amp alt 2013 Scion TC 2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200 Sundown components AA 50.2 for components Pioneer FH-X700BT Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back Mechman 240 alt http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Buildhttp://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox
HowLowCanYouGo Posted May 15, 2013 Author Report Posted May 15, 2013 Are they still doing this or is this an old video? I can't tell I'm on mobile. I'm pretty sure its older. Or it was just recorded with a potato. Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
SnowDrifter Posted May 15, 2013 Report Posted May 15, 2013 Are they still doing this or is this an old video? I can't tell I'm on mobile. I'm pretty sure its older. Or it was just recorded with a potato. 6 years old ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.