GOOD SONGS FOR MIDS AND HIGHS

Anything Five Finger Death Punch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uK6oIXSk1s

Get the Opeth - Watershed album, trust me. I'm not big on metal really and I listened to the whole album on M50 headphones straight through. Album is great.

After listening to Gotye on my M50's I noticed they have a lot of "hidden" instruments I never heard on my un-amp comps in my car.

Then for some chillstep, both have free DL's in description. Click "buy" on soundcloud for Lexis but brings you to a Mediafire link with a 43mb WAV DL of the track

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Gotye has some great music Lots of tracks with strong transients. Heard that song when I was watching suits and then checked Itunes and realized I had a copy of it but hadn't listened to it yet. Great track.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

One of my favorite artist's, try "The Jokerr" his all singing album "Sing Aithen Sing" has great mids and highs

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot about Sade, I have her Remastered Best of in my car.

Scottish, they have a track on the Great Gatsby soundtrack that is pretty good. Hell there are quiet a few songs on there that are good.

Also, the new Justin Timberlake album The 20/20 Experience. Solid fucking album.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Fly from the inside & 45 from Shinedown

Black Label Society - Alot of their stuff

Eagles are great for testing

Just a few I can think of Randen

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Orchestral music/classical if you're looking for something different. That's what I used to use for my mids/highs demos, particularly this.

Other than that, this one has a nice clean beginning with followed by some good bass. Not sure what the bass frequency is, though, but it was my main demo song on my old system.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

anything gorilla zoe screams in my car for highs and pretty good mids, and a lot of Gucci has good mids. check out nearly everything decaf, he did a good job with mids and highs, not just the bass. snoop dog - wet has about the best mid and high I think in my car.

'04 Walled Monte Carlo

daily driver2 DD 9518i SC D.7

DD M4a 2 sets RF T165-2s (soon to be 3)

RF T400.4

Mechman 320

XS D3100, D3400

https://www.youtube.com/user/OffensiveProduction1

jamie foxx - overdose screams but anything thats house/electro does too

edit: rick ross's voice does get pretty loud it reflects off everything when i play his songs

Current Setup: , 2 Fi sp4 18s in a big ass flat wall tuned to 23hz, Pioneer 80prs, 2 Digital Designs m3bs strapped @ 2 ohms, Banda ICE2000, Crescendo 800.4, 4 PRV 10MR1000s,4 Mclaren MLT300 Super Tweeters Kinetik 2000 XS Power 2700 & XS Power 3100s.

Archived