Jump to content

Robbery Gone Wrong ... or RIGHT


Recommended Posts

Posted

The only thing that makes me sad is that the accomplice wasn't shot.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

The dude that got shot deserved it. What a dbag.

Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door

HU: Kenwood KDC-X395

Front Highs: stock

Back Mids: Stock

Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz)

Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini

Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg

Posted

The only thing that makes me sad is that the accomplice wasn't shot.

Witnessing his buddy get shot may change him around though. Possibility that it won't, but if I was going to rob/steal a guys car and my partner was shot (possibly killed idk) I would be seriously reconsidering my life. As for the man who was shot I don't feel the least bit bad for him.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

Fuck thieves. Got what he deserved.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Posted

I think a reevaluation is needed when you think robbing someone is the answer. I get being in dark places, I've been there. But to even think about it and do it is sad.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9131 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...