Snakes. It is a phobia but also like moving something and a snake being behind it. I would freak the hell out.

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

spiders and sea lampreys. they just creep me out.

B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3

House fire.

My parent's house caught on fire in October of '99 while I was home with my dad and one of my sisters. We got the dogs out, lost 2 parakeets(didn't care as much, they were annoying as fuck).

Root of the fire was a bird's nest on the rear porch light, light got left on, got hot, and ignited. 20mph winds stoked the fire. Our one dog at the time had a tie up at that door and started losing her mind barking, which never happened inside before. Called 911, they didn't believe me since I was 11 and I had to have my did get on the phone with them to get them to come. We were displaced from the house for 16 months while they rebuilt it.

For months after that, I would periodically have nightmares of it happening again.

To this day, I can be on my way home and have a sudden fear that I will come home to a pile of ashes, losing both my dogs as well as my home. It's uncontrollable, I can't do anything about it other than try to calm myself while I fly the rest of the way home.

Phobia or not, spiders. Im terrified of them, big, small, tiny, purple, black, green I dont care theyre all creepy as shit I wont even go near a daddy long legs. If I feel an unexpected tickle or itch I assume its a spider trying to kill me and eat my soul

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

House fire.

My parent's house caught on fire in October of '99 while I was home with my dad and one of my sisters. We got the dogs out, lost 2 parakeets(didn't care as much, they were annoying as fuck).

Root of the fire was a bird's nest on the rear porch light, light got left on, got hot, and ignited. 20mph winds stoked the fire. Our one dog at the time had a tie up at that door and started losing her mind barking, which never happened inside before. Called 911, they didn't believe me since I was 11 and I had to have my did get on the phone with them to get them to come. We were displaced from the house for 16 months while they rebuilt it.

For months after that, I would periodically have nightmares of it happening again.

To this day, I can be on my way home and have a sudden fear that I will come home to a pile of ashes, losing both my dogs as well as my home. It's uncontrollable, I can't do anything about it other than try to calm myself while I fly the rest of the way home.

Damn box, sorry to hear. I can relate to having a bad experience and having it haunt you for rest of your life (me and military. isn't one day that's passed in a year and a half since I got out where I have NOT woken up in a pile of sweat). Sorry to hear about that man.

Sheena = pedobear

Phobia or not, spiders. Im terrified of them, big, small, tiny, purple, black, green I dont care theyre all creepy as shit I wont even go near a daddy long legs. If I feel an unexpected tickle or itch I assume its a spider trying to kill me and eat my soul

Same. Minus the grandaddy long legs part, I don't mind those. People at work love it when I find a spider... Haha. Also heights and bridges at times. Sometimes I am okay with them, other times I flip.

There's a floating foot bridge near my house going about 100ft or so over top the James River, absolutely hate walking across that thing when a lot of people are on it. A few years back there was a huge event/party going on and had to walk across it along with hundreds of other people. And it was swaying back and forth a good 5ft each way, if I wasn't drunk I probably would have flipped a lid.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Archived