LT.Smoke Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 Congrats bro... Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Markous Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 My condolences . . . . . . i mean congratualtions! '07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said: of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger. only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers
big dee Posted May 18, 2013 Author Report Posted May 18, 2013 Today is the big day guys! I'm nervous as hell right now
Sean.D Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 Congrts man! throw up some pictures when you get around to it! You guys got a honeymoon planned? 2x Sundown SA-15s 8 cubes tuned to 30hz sealed in trunk Soundstream Rub 1.1600 Soundstream Rub 5.800 4x Kinetik hc600
sprkn_ranger Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 Congrats dude! I don't think I could re-marry if my wife and I split up but my dad said the same thing and he remarried so I guess it's one of those things Anyways, hope you have a good prosperous marriage with her. Cheers Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Tecomah Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 Congrats man 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
ThreehundredC Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 TODAYS THE DAY hope Good luck , hope you can still get on the forums after
ZAPCO209 Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 Dont do it, haha jk congrats THE DRIVING FORCE
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.