big dee Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 Yes I'm giving love one more shot. After the last relationship of 13 years went south I thought I would be single for ever. Till I seen what love realy was. I've had so much bad things happen lately and I almost gave up . But at the end of it all there she stood . Enough said
brendanthekid Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 congrats! but DAMN those black women are fucking scary facebook.com/brendan.laliberte.3
S15_Silvia Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 Proud of you not giving up on it man, I'm just getting over a girl now so we'll see who's next. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
OrionStang Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 Men are dumb. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Bmike Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 pics or gtfo! lol just messing good for you man. 2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd crescendo ft-1 supertweeters pioneer m650 pros audiocontrol 2xs crossover Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas
big dee Posted May 18, 2013 Author Report Posted May 18, 2013 Yea we can be stupid lol I've proved that time an time again . I will post a pic or two tomorrow if I have time . Needless to say I'm nervous as hell lol
ric006 Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 Im happy if it works out for you and im sad if it doesn't, its hard in this day to be married cuz its not the same as it once was
big dee Posted May 18, 2013 Author Report Posted May 18, 2013 What's been weird is not living together before
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.