Sundown Audio

My test : Flatline Audio BA2 (7k)

TaylorFade

Seems to me the question was more about the scope being used than questioning the product. It was said that the scope used might not be as accurate as a Fluke, but when clamping an amp like that, almost accurate could be the difference in 500w or more one way or the other.

Also not to mention Tony D's tearing apart of the traditional clamping method. Needs a dyno run!

new to forum and post this.. he is not a noob but if you read it right you can tell its not an average joe. and the way he talks about the amp is like he is selling it.. i wouldnt doubt he is the owner or works for flat line.

even when Jacob or anyone here does a clamp they dont seem like trying to sell it. not trashing it and it has good numbers but its fishy how he goes on talking about the amp. and funny how someone on this forum clamped a flat line and only got 5800

new to forum and post this.. he is not a noob but if you read it right you can tell its not an average joe. and the way he talks about the amp is like he is selling it.. i wouldnt doubt he is the owner or works for flat line.

even when Jacob or anyone here does a clamp they dont seem like trying to sell it. not trashing it and it has good numbers but its fishy how he goes on talking about the amp. and funny how someone on this forum clamped a flat line and only got 5800

just......no

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Taylor is not the owner and is not affiliated with Flatline he just does clamp test for us because he is a very trusted person on forums and he does them the correct way. All is doing is giving you guys information on the amplifiers and as far as the clamp test that was done by berger if you read the thread you will see he said the 8.5 was 1 db away from what 2 DC5ks were strapped so unless your saying Dc amps suck i would think the 8.5 did nore than 5800w. There will be a test done by Taylor on a 8.5 here soon when the next run gets here so stay tuned.

http://www.facebook....FlatlineAudioLA

Co-owner Flatline Audio

T Fade is a pretty legit dude. And the most I see this being off of an actual fluke is a very small amount if any. He could have used higher voltage but stayed where he thought was decent. Decent clamp since the other clamp didn't really shine.

A dyno run would be fun to see :)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

5800 would be a more accurate number with the inputs and amperage the dual 1/0 can deliver..

Saz 4500 dual inputs 5500 at 1 ohm

DC 5.0 k dual inputs 5600 at 1 ohm

BC 5500 dual inputs 5500 at 1 ohm

EDit: need to read better and confused it with the 9k

ive been waiting for youguys to come overhere

Taylor is not the owner and is not affiliated with Flatline he just does clamp test for us because he is a very trusted person on forums and he does them the correct way. All is doing is giving you guys information on the amplifiers and as far as the clamp test that was done by berger if you read the thread you will see he said the 8.5 was 1 db away from what 2 DC5ks were strapped so unless your saying Dc amps suck i would think the 8.5 did nore than 5800w. There will be a test done by Taylor on a 8.5 here soon when the next run gets here so stay tuned.

Archived