Sundown Audio

My test : Flatline Audio BA2 (7k)

TaylorFade

5800 would be a more accurate number with the inputs and amperage the dual 1/0 can deliver..

Saz 4500 dual inputs 5500 at 1 ohm

DC 5.0 k dual inputs 5600 at 1 ohm

BC 5500 dual inputs 5500 at 1 ohm

NS1 triple inputs 7500 at 1 ohm

DC 7.0 k triple inputs 7500 at 1 ohm

still gets me how dual 1/0 can manage to get 7500.

Different companies, our boards arent designed like any of the companies that you are nameing.The only amp that has tripple inputs is our El Jefe which is our 10k model. We dotn use the same buildhouse and the compies you just named , but all of them do. These boards are different and they make power someone gives you a clamp test and people still doubt things. But its ok we will keep doing them and one day maybe you guys will believe until then see ya in the lanes.

http://www.facebook....FlatlineAudioLA

Co-owner Flatline Audio

Some interesting points being made. And I'll see if I can address some of them.

I've tested the little DSO Nano side by side with a DD-1 and a big ol' benchtop rig and it's not just "close enough." It's very accurate. I also have another method for identifying clipping/distortion and I can assure you that it's clean.

I am not the owner of Flatline. Nor am I really even affiliated with them other than being a fan and a user of their amps. I "go on and on" about the amp in the same way that I do every other amp that I test. Including AudioPipe and VVME. If you had seen any of my other tests, they are all in the same basic format. I try to keep it unbiased while still giving my opinion and thoughts.

I'm not going to get into the "traditional" clamping method vs the amp dyno here.

I guess stetsom/SD amps magically do 8,000+ with single inputs :)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

5800 would be a more accurate number with the inputs and amperage the dual 1/0 can deliver..

The DC 7.5k has dual power and grounds.

The DC 7.5k has dual power and grounds.

10k is tripped...

EDit: need to read better

208794461.jpg

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

Hey and feel free to Pm me any questions or concerns you guys have I am a very open guy and I like to answer question i talk to customers everyday hell most have my personal cell number. Im not here to say were reinventing amps or anything like that. We just wanted to have something different that no one else had believe me it took about 8 months before we got the buildhouse to let us use the boards. They werent gonn let us at first but i convinced them to. Because I thought it would be great to bring something totally different to the table for everyone to use.

http://www.facebook....FlatlineAudioLA

Co-owner Flatline Audio

very true, he knows who I am and I have asked 50 million questions about other flatline models and I have always got quick answers back. very helpful

Hey and feel free to Pm me any questions or concerns you guys have I am a very open guy and I like to answer question i talk to customers everyday hell most have my personal cell number. Im not here to say were reinventing amps or anything like that. We just wanted to have something different that no one else had believe me it took about 8 months before we got the buildhouse to let us use the boards. They werent gonn let us at first but i convinced them to. Because I thought it would be great to bring something totally different to the table for everyone to use.

EDit: need to read better

yes. i confused it with the 9k

Archived