Sundown Audio

My test : Flatline Audio BA2 (7k)

TaylorFade

I believe their 8.5k(ba3) is also dual input .

And TaylorFlade is their clamp guy and most likly a dealer .

I dislike all the messy little wires in the board though .

Hey and feel free to Pm me any questions or concerns you guys have I am a very open guy and I like to answer question i talk to customers everyday hell most have my personal cell number. Im not here to say were reinventing amps or anything like that. We just wanted to have something different that no one else had believe me it took about 8 months before we got the buildhouse to let us use the boards. They werent gonn let us at first but i convinced them to. Because I thought it would be great to bring something totally different to the table for everyone to use.

I did.. and we are cool...

He understands what i was saying,.. and i feel warm and fuzzy where the man is coming from.

You guys all bitch about the other shit...

We are golden.

Thanks TFade. Much respect..

I dislike all the messy little wires in the board though .

Lol. Not a dealer either. Nor am I a dealer for B2 or Tantric or anything else I use.

Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

And I'm "the clamp guy" to any amp that interests me.

I dislike all the messy little wires in the board though

We have no dealers sir direct only he is just our test guy actually hes everone test guy from B2 to other companies just because hes acurate and thorough and completely fair. If there is a problem he lets you know plain and simple.Yes the 8.5 is dual inputs. And hey you guys are entitled to your opinons I was a consumer once and i complained about certain things just as you do. So I totally understand. Amps in the non mainstream market have looked a certain way for the past few years and that has become kind of the norm so if a new company comes with something different then hey its human nature to doubt things. And if you wanna know the truth when we first got the protos in we were a little sceptical becasue we were like you guys used to seeing the Sundown DC and Incriminator style amps and were like hell no this caint work but low and behold it does. Dont ask ne how because I am no amp designer by any means, I jsut know if I spend my hard earned money on somthing I want it to last. So we went after the best thing we could find for you guys and this is it.

http://www.facebook....FlatlineAudioLA

Co-owner Flatline Audio

The companies you are naming put them selves on the map by wining comps not by posting clamp number in a forum.. Just saying

videos of amp being clamped and termlab number would be better

Maybe clamped power will entice competitors to try something that's rated low, with the ability for higher voltage, that a lot of people aren't running.

Actually seems like something competitors would be VERY interested in.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

im sure there going to termlab when they get there woofer done, that's what im waiting for

Seems like many comps offer the same woofer lol

http://www.splbassx.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12429

Price seemed kind of high to make me buy one, I don't really compete (Alaska :/)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived