tdsa23 Posted May 19, 2013 Report Posted May 19, 2013 I have it set on record not sure which episode he will be on so I set it for all of them. XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
Mikhail Felton Posted May 19, 2013 Report Posted May 19, 2013 Someone please upload it to YouTube... Vehicle: 2005 Kia Sorrento Ex Head Unit: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Mids & Highs: Motorola KSN-1005s & Alpine SPR-17C Type R 6.5s Speaker Amp: Sony XM-ZR1252 Sub Amplifier: Pure Audio 3000.1 Subwoofer: Incriminator Audio Death Penalty 21"
Herokight Posted May 19, 2013 Report Posted May 19, 2013 Aw hell. I'll miss the first showing, but I'll catch the repeat. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
matt14 Posted May 19, 2013 Report Posted May 19, 2013 I have watched them since he posted about it, and to be honest the show is pretty good. 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
Purplehaze Posted May 19, 2013 Author Report Posted May 19, 2013 It's the Science Channel, not Discovery, just a word of warning. Discovery is showing Zombie Preppers at that time, I got really confused lol I think it is called Discovery Science. Some cable companies just leave out the "Discovery" part. Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
Srh_rider12 Posted May 19, 2013 Report Posted May 19, 2013 Watching it right now!!!! Build Log ----> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/137987-04-chevy-silverado-build/page__fromsearch__1
Purplehaze Posted May 19, 2013 Author Report Posted May 19, 2013 Well that was pretty cool! Got the Mrs. in there too! #4 aint bad! Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
sprkn_ranger Posted May 19, 2013 Report Posted May 19, 2013 Haven't watched it yet, but its recording so ill watch it tonight. Congrats Steve! Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Miguels Posted May 19, 2013 Report Posted May 19, 2013 should have been number 1 my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
OrionStang Posted May 19, 2013 Report Posted May 19, 2013 Ill be watching at 10. Nascar All-star race is on now, sooo..... SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.