n8ball2013 Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 Hes on here goes by ghostrider now. Same install quality THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
zack_e89 Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 Hes on here goes by ghostrider now. Same install quality 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
IBleedMusick Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 Hes on here goes by ghostrider now. Same install quality 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
LT.Smoke Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 Hes on here goes by ghostrider now. Same install quality LMMFAO .... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
HowLowCanYouGo Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 I hear someone stole his camera at a show. Thats why there are no youtube vids. That, trying to finish that build, and just being busy in general that's why he hasent been active much. But I also have heard about him making a come back...I'm waiting... Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
SLAYER1805 Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 I believe he bought one of Bryan the CEOs old cameras after that
HowLowCanYouGo Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 hmm well i hope so. He was one of the first car audio guys I watched Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
Noel989 Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 It's a strategy to get more views Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
HowLowCanYouGo Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 6 months though? It seems like that's a bit much lol Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
scoobywrx05 Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 Hes on here goes by ghostrider now. Same install quality Lmao
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.