Hmm, probably gonna go with Amazon for GTA V & BF4 preorder but not sure about XBOX One....Amazon is saying Free 2 Day shipping & 1 Day is 3.99 since I have Prime (right now lol), why the fuck aren't they making it same day release delivery?! MS Store is free shipping and I get it delivered the day it comes out.

Have any of you ever been to a midnight release for a console? I'm thinking if I do do that then Best Buy would be the best option, bring a buddy with me for anybody trying to jack me in the parking lot LMFAO. Then again I also don't know if I'll be at my current job in Nov, if I get the job I just sent my resume to then midnight release may not even be an option. Fuuuuu lol. Guess I should hold off on pre-order for another month

Amazon says Nov. 30th but that's actually a Saturday and PS4 is listed as Oct. 30 and that is a Wednesday. I would awesome both come out on Tuesdays so those can't be the real day, just a place marker for the actual month.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

the only for sure info on release i before x-mas. they are gonna use x-mas as a massive selling opportunity.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Well yeah, like I said I saw the dates but didn't actually look at what day of the week it was. I thought Sony launching a month before was almost 100% confirmed but I guess people were just going off the the month shown on Amazon.

Oh yeah, def guaranteed before Xmas, very much a given. I dont mind the X1 being released in November, hell even late Nov. That gives me over a month to play GTA V on my 360 lol.

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Ok, did my preorder through the MS Store since they are guaranteeing same day release delivery. People on the Amazon forum said for them it said same day release when choosing free 2 day delivery but for me it never showed that so I didn't want to chance it.

In other great news, according to an Engadget article the XO Four & Seven will be available on launch day, not Dec 31 like Amazon says (which is a Tuesday so it was believable). I still tweeted TB right now asking them about the release date. XO Four will be $100 & Seven will be $150. I'm fine with TB, no need to go with Tritton or Astro's considering how much they are. Gonna need to start saving for all this, GTA V, BF4, XBOX One and most likely I'll spring for the XO Seven headset.

turtle-beach-headsets.jpg

2015 Mazda 6

those XO seven's are tits.

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

Yupp and the Seven's are going to have changeable plates so you can customize them

2015 Mazda 6

Figure I'd post this too, from Slumboxden member:

I know we are all confused about the details of this policy, and I hope this doesn't add any more confusion...I'm cross-posting this from another thread because it MAY answer some of the questions that are circulating in this thread. I went to the Microsoft store today and pre-ordered. There was a Microsoft representative there, since it's in Bellevue, so I decided to talk to him about some of the concerns and hopefully clarify a few things. I summarized what he said, but it was about a 20 minute convo and I asked him a bunch of different scenarios to try to nail down some specifics. Here's the points that I posted in the Hype thread:

Quote:
I talked to the 'on-site' Microsoft representative there about some of the issues, here's a rundown of some of the interesting things he said:
1. In the family/friend circle, concurrent play is allowed on the same game. Say I get battlefield 4 and put it in my share. 1 person can play it with me, single player and/or multiplayer.
2. The other 9 people no longer have access to my shared library until that person is done playing. <---MOST LIKELY FALSE INFO
3. Every person within the group can make their shared games available, so if 5 people in the group buy battlefield 4, the other 5 can play concurrently through other 'shared libraries' in the group. This way, everyone gets to play.
4. (this one tidbit was REALLY interesting) Let's say you have battlefield 4 in your family share circle, and you pick up halo 5 when it drops. no one in that circle is really interested at all in that game. you can have OTHER circles that you can share games with. You CANNOT have the same game in multiple circles, however. So if you put Halo 5 in one, it cannot be in another unless you remove it from that circle. No word on how many circles you can have, however.
5. The trade-off with this system, as I know a lot of people on GAF were saying there HAD to be one, is already known. It's the 24-hour check. In order to make sure that this system isn't exploitable, they needed a way to ensure that games weren't being passed around physically to be pirated/exploited. So that's the trade-off, to get this type of sharing system between friends/family and keep devs/pubs happy.
There were other things, but I got stuck in traffic and this is all that I one-noted. If I explained something in a way that you don't get, I'll try to rephrase it for you. I'm paraphrasing most of this because our conversation was probably 20 minutes and I had to go through MULTIPLE scenarios and analogies to get exact info from him.
I'm still looking forward to Major Nelson laying it out in plain english, but there were some good tidbits. This is what the Microsoft stores are being trained with from the reps, so take that as you will.

2015 Mazda 6

Archived