Second Skin Audio

Noob question: I've had my sundown comps for a couple months and they sound pretty good in my stock doors. I'm wondering what sound deadener will improve for me. I'm looking at the damplifier mainly beacause it's lighter, and the speaker tweaker kit. Compared to the stock doors, what difference will I notice by installing both of these? I don't have much rattling in the doors right now. Thanks

I haven't done mine but its a huge difference no sound escaping sounds way cleaner and plus if your running subs you want have the rattling noise.as a result you have stronger walls to keep the sound in.

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

For me it helped with a lot of the rattles. And no more of that "slapping sheet metal in the wind" sound. Also helped with my flex

I was just thinking to myself, is that speaker tweaker kit actually worth while? I mean sure it could help when the window is up, but when it is down, wouldn't the window just obscure the speaker tweaker? I assume that most of us play our music with windows down. Unless it's like 10 degrees outside.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I was just thinking to myself, is that speaker tweaker kit actually worth while? I mean sure it could help when the window is up, but when it is down, wouldn't the window just obscure the speaker tweaker? I assume that most of us play our music with windows down. Unless it's like 10 degrees outside.

hay man I'm from the south its hot as hell here my windows stays up during the day only at night I'll play the subs unless someone wants a demo.

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

sound dampening generally gives you more midbass. as would the speaker tweaker with the window up. also if you seal up the door that will help midbass as well

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer