purplesyrup Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 That really pisses me off. I would really love to meet the jerk off who indoctrinated all these stupid people. I was surprised that someone hasn't started beating the petitioners, I didn't realize they actually had money to get lawyers. There is no way in hell I would just let these people petition at a funeral or some other event they have no belonging in. Meh, this is where some super tweets would come into play. Park next to their little group and blast them out with some 1khz tones, provided you have some sort of hearing protection yourself. they love it when people attack them. that's how they fund their church. they piss you off, you attack, they go to court and get your money. you can't make them go away or "not allow it" they have freedom of speech and they use (abuse) it. It's even a cop's duty to protect WBC while they protest. Imagine being those officers who, im sure, want to beat the shit out of WBC as badly as everyone else. thats where we show up with some of the loudest SPL vehicles, doors open making shock waves at them lol Still want to see what happens when a 180+ DB car hits a note with a door open (I know it was not built for that) but at such a high volume some sort of shockwaves should be created by sounds that loud. lol
skittlesRgood Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 Whenever one of these people dies, the whole country should come to celebrate at their funeral. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
big dee Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 Whenever one of these people dies, the whole country should come to celebrate at their funeral.shit I'm in for that! Good plan!!!!
Violence. Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 i really wish these people for ONE DAY would come to new jersey. they would never make it home.
Nasty1 Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 Bunch of sorry ass cowards....... 2 DC Audio lvl 4 xl 18s D .7s walled off @ 30 hz 19 cubes net 245sq in of port Sundown 3500 @ .7 Ohm Sundown 100.4 Rockford Fosgat Power Series 5.25 Dash 6.5 Kicks 8 Coaxils Doors 250 mechicman alt 1 red top under the hood 2 yellow tops in back big 3 with 1/0 knukonceptz wire 3 runs of +/- 1/0 knukonceptz wire IT LBS
Emmet Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 Wow they were quick. If ya'll haven't heard across the pond, today 2 extremist muslims targeted a guy near an army barracks in london and hacked off his head with knives in the middle of the day in a busy street. Apparently extremist muslims are doing gods work now. The level is stupid just makes me sick. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
TeamHT Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 I hope the world unloads a world of hurt on those two. They literally make me sick and I would probably do some very bad things if I was present. There has to be a little more to the story...I'm really hoping they really did not decapitate someone simply because of his t-shirt... Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
JasonJones Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 I am just waiting for someone to get fed up with their bullshit and either IED their asses or start laying into them with gunfire.
Lbox88 Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 we should just free james holmes and Dzokhar Tsarnaev and tell them they have 24 hrs to make a plan and attack WBC and it will reduce their prison sentence by 24 hrs... I would prefer these guys instead. UBL | Build Log
Gingeriffik Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 we should just free james holmes and Dzokhar Tsarnaev and tell them they have 24 hrs to make a plan and attack WBC and it will reduce their prison sentence by 24 hrs... I would prefer these guys instead. That is disturbing!! <>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10 2 - JBL W15Gti 2 - JBL BP1200.1 Knu 1/0 Wiring Kenwood KIV-BT901 Kenwood/Garmin Nav.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.