CONGRATS!!!!!!!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

HOLLY SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow buddy !!!!!... Congrats bro !!!!.....

EDIT-

About when are you guys due? Hows the better half? She ok? How are you? LOL.. you ok?

Wish you and the wifffffff the best Alek,... your good peeep..... stay gold, and lean this a way if you ever need my friend....

Thanks guys, due date is September 18th. Told my wife that baby better not try to come out a week early or she's going to have to hold it in lol.

Wife is doing fine except every once in a while when the little fucker kicks her in the bladder or as she even puts in "it feels like he's kicking me square in the vagina. I'm afraid one of these days a little foot is gonna pop out" lol.

Congrats man!

04 Blazer Xtreme

HU: Kenwood KDC-MP235

Front Stage: Lanzar MX6C Components

Rear Stage: Lanzar MX693 6X9's

Sub Stage: (2) Obsidian 18 D2 V2

Mids / Highs Amp: Boston Acoustics GTA 704

Sub Amp: Boston Acoustics GTA 1000m

Optima Yellow Top (up front)

Singer 275A Alternator

Future Plans:

One More GTA 1000m (maybe)

More batteries

More runs of 1/0

Pioneer DEH-X7500S (on order)

Thanks guys, due date is September 18th. Told my wife that baby better not try to come out a week early or she's going to have to hold it in lol.

Wife is doing fine except every once in a while when the little fucker kicks her in the bladder or as she even puts in "it feels like he's kicking me square in the vagina. I'm afraid one of these days a little foot is gonna pop out" lol.

LOL.... and sorry, whats in sept you dont wanna miss? big show?? Sorry if im a tard...

And good to hear man. Good to hear she is ok, spite the vag punting going on, glad everyone is cool and the gang.

CHEERS MAN !!!

Archived