Homemade Super-Neo Woofer: THE CHEVELLE RESTORATION IS DONE, dampener recommendations??

You ever popped the terminals off a pre-built sub? They have plastic insulators on the top and bottom. And attached to the insulator is a little sleeve to keep it centered in the hole. That way nothing touches

I also know the one and only time I ever sent an amp into protect was when I forgot the plastic washer. 0 ohms ftw

Oh, I'm not using those for terminals, I'm running SHCA 8ga direct leads. Is that what you were worried about?

Or either way still?

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

That motor looks sexy as hell. I almost had a heart attack seeing work done on this lol

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Nevermind carry on

I thought those were terminals

I agree sex motor man

2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Gathering Parts For Wall Build.

Team DC Audio 2014 Member

83ynMQV.jpg

dFfq7nz.jpg

sXOuGfj.jpg

aTottjr.jpg

Vmxcykj.jpg

LBR5kKT.jpg

First time ever with CA glue, more liquidy than I was expecting. Not the cleanest ever but it's not terrible. Only a few white spots from too much activator, nothing major.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

SKILLZZZZ... I'm watching now... Can't wait to see it assembled

2013 Toyota Camry SE

240a MechMan HO Alternator

1/0 Welding Flex Cable Big 3

CT Sounds 4000.1D

Kenwood XR400-4 Mid/High Amp

SoundQubed Q4-120 Mid Amp

Infinity Kappa 6.5 components

Kappa 6x9's for rear deck fill (coming out)

(4) 8" PRV 8MB450's

Set of SoundQubed SuperTweets

(2) DSS Ethos 12's D2's @32.5hz (building 4th order enclosure)

(2) SQ HDC3 10's @ 33.5hz (current build, loving them)

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

100 sq/ft Stinger RoadKill Sound Deadner

120 sq/ft QMat Sound Deadener

(4) Juice Box Black Cherries

Lots and Lots of feet of SHCA wire, along with 50' of Welding 1/0

2 Runs of 1/0 Positive front to back

ToolMaker Everywhere

surprised more people dont use PL1000 actually.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

surprised more people dont use PL1000 actually.

Yeah it's probably my favorite gap-filling adhesive.

Solid stuff.

I missed Alan.

Never really commented on this, but enjoyed seeing the effort and work you put into this. Pretty damn badass. Mass production? Haha!!

Can't wait to see you get her playin man!

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

For the spider pack, I've seen people that spray activator and then very quickly secure it to the landing, but others I've seen put the spiders , mix it into the CA glue, then spray through the spiders, the only issue I see is my spider pack being too thick to let the activator through? But since I know the traits of acrylate chemical reactions I feel like spraying before clamping is a little too risky, the reaction is almost instant, at least compared to spraying and clamping as fast as possible seems like you wouldn't have nearly as secure a fit if you did that? Or is there nothing to worry about?

I missed Alan.

Archived