Haha yeah...I was slightly scared..like wtf is wrong...subs are inverted and it was night so I had to wedge my fingers in to feel how they were moving and then figured out one of the amps wasn't plugged in, but yeah...when you got that knob turned almost off and just wait for the right moment...priceless

yet again no vid but today a guy and a girl from napa came over to deliver some parts and asked for a demo.....

...so I was like meh...sure lol...

my gopro was right there should have turned it on because she was pretty cute while getting a hair trick haha, he was freaking out as well...oh well I was super gross from work and was didnt feel like showing my face on camera haha

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Where did you find that version of Aw Naw? I don't really listen to country, but it would be cool to have when people ask for demos because mostly everyone around here listens to country.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Yeah man it's Got160'sDemo Musik you can follow him on facebook...has plenty of country songs...that one seems to be the loudest on mine.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=f6e4657739e926df&id=F6E4657739E926DF%21233

/\/\/\/\ is where to get it from

Oh and I didn't like country before and thats what this my small town listens to as well....nows it's like the loudest stuff I have...I dont mind it now :)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

was great to meet you dude....

your a cool cat, i wish id chatted longer with you.

nice numbers to.... meh, if that matters :)

Bass race 399,.. there is very little competition there.. LOL.....

stay gold kid,..... :)

was great to meet you dude....

your a cool cat, i wish id chatted longer with you.

nice numbers to.... meh, if that matters :)

Bass race 399,.. there is very little competition there.. LOL.....

stay gold kid,..... :)

Thanks man! Good meeting you as well, wish I had spoke up sooner but I'm not the type of guy who goes around introducing himself. Also didn't have my truck there so I was like meh that's all people really want to see anyways haha!

numbers aren't terrible, nothing to brag about for sure peaks really low which I like :) could definitely get more db's if I built a new box and tuned it in the high 30's or so but I like it that's all that matters.

It's a daily driver that I blast everywhere I go, I've demo'd it for hours and just feels good to beat the shit out of it day in day out...still going to play around with it though. Having my own term lab is awesome :)

have to say my favorite thing is that people around here haven't heard REAL lows! That face of WTF is this....priceless.....and the fact that I can shit on all the local kicker, jl, jbl systems...says something when the local audio install shop looks in your truck and just walks away and won't talk to you :D

Yeah man it's Got160'sDemo Musik you can follow him on facebook...has plenty of country songs...that one seems to be the loudest on mine.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=f6e4657739e926df&id=F6E4657739E926DF%21233

/\/\/\/\ is where to get it from

Oh and I didn't like country before and thats what this my small town listens to as well....nows it's like the loudest stuff I have...I dont mind it now :)

Thanks man!

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

• 2 weeks later...

All the cool lighting in this truck is even more impressive in person. It also sounds great.
Thanks for coming out tonight.

I'm glad I made the drive man was really cool to put faces to names! Wished I lived closer so I could go more often!

I'm glad I made the drive man was really cool to put faces to names! Wished I lived closer so I could go more often!

It was awesome to meet you and your truck in person.

The pics/videos are awesome but don't do it justice.

Too bad I didn't get to give you a demo, but meh you didn't miss much lol.

I should have got in man my bad :/

...I poked my head in for a minute and I was impressed man it sounded grea!! Very tight bass and clear mids and highs :)

Next time for sure though!

Archived