well was bored at lunch so I made a little flex video...still working my way up to full tilt but man this these are getting louder everyday! the low note in this vid doesnt flex the cab much at all but man does it dig! This this iswhat my box likes because you definatly feel it and subs hardley move...Dunno what fz it hits right there but....I like it lol!

Dunno why its not showing up Ive done this plenty of times? If someone can fix it I'll be thankfull!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Stop with all the cool LED's damnit. I'm still waiting for my diy vu-din. your killing me. everytime I think of something cool, youve done it twice and are remodeling again

Nice man :)

Nice man! Always wanted to mess around with one of those...have a few ideas but I have enough smd stuff in this ride lol! Can't wait to see it man! That thing was made to be creative with!!

oh I forgot to mention I found another song by wiz Kalifa "on My leve" which obviously hits really hard but also his that magical note my elclosure especially likes...its basically the lowest note of the song...like the very last note it plays it twice and then repeats the sequence...I need to find that fz lol! Because most notes hit hard and just rattle the doors...this one..just...beautifull...my cab wants to explode.

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

started the the much needed sound deadener to the doors and wow this shit is legit..I mean it makes my doors solid!!

20141104_170734_zpst22mioox.jpg

20141104_170739_zps3mcc8flf.jpg

dont worry I added a few more strips after this pic.

20141104_175822_zpsq0esqwnz.jpg

My stock panels wont fit with alot of modding so I said screw it I'll just sport the shca deadener...looks waaaaay better than my bare white cab...also filled it in with as much open celled foam as possible since my driver's sides c-pillar get direct fire from my port lol

20141106_115942_zpsycskljfp.jpg

cant wait to see that reflective shca logo at night with the led's :)

Thanks guys!! I'm loving it Haha!

Dont think I'll worry about the panels..looks good with them off and it's just one more thing to rattle or buzz. In person it looks cool lit up at night with the reflective deadener IMHO.

Soo found another song to feed the beast :)...really likes to move and wow lows on here go HAAM!

Archived