/\/\/\/\ X2 :)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

so finally got around to doing some filiming with my gopro I got for christmas and I'm impressed with the picture quality...more in the second video and obviously streaming its not going to look great.

Did these to test how they do with allot of bass and the first fid is just the camera stuffed in with some towels in my over head bin

the second is with the water proof skeleton case(closed back) and I used my suction cup mount for that one over all it was much better in filtering out the all the bass. Like most videos you see and I've posted you cant hear anything but a big loud fart when the bass is playing on most phone cameras so having the go pro in a waterproof case I think it sounded much better and you can actually hear the song.

....although in other videos when its so distorted from bass to does make it feel like its doing more damage...both of these videos were at the same volume.

both in 1080 at 60fps.

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

metered it yet? That thing is gotta be puttin up a nice set of digits. Even if not, it's one of the craziest and cleanest 4 seater builds I've ever seen without a wall or blowthrough.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Thanks man, means allot! Was what I was shooting for, if it does numbers that would be cool too! Like I said earlier was able to do a 141 @shca @30hz...couldnt turn up my volume because I needed to tweek the box before I could go hamm with it...still at that point.

Guarantee this will do better with testing and tweaking for sure! Excited to learn more about what this is capable of haha!

Thanks man I like um' too but also glad they are on a switch haha!

Very nice!

And you're literally out in the middle of no where lol

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Haha yup I live out in BFE(Butt F#cking Egypt)

But I like it, its nice and quiet unless I am turned up lol!

made another quick vid because someone complained I need to do some dance moves or something entertaining in my vids lol! Figured I only know how to country dance so here's some taylor swift :)

And wow does this go pro filter out the bass...like blew my mind how clear it is when I played it back.

Archived