2 subs for the price of 1? Manufacturer mistakes

Nice.....see it worked out and you did the right thing

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Good shit man. Now you feel 3x as good having both subs - first because you got a free sub and second because you don't have to feel like you got it in a way that compromises your values. :nuts:

Doing that helps a lot of factors, Keeps the inventory straight, the missing sub is accounted for, someone wont get accused of stealing it and possible get fired for, or from a costly mistake ect...

Glad to hear you did the right thing.

Thanks man.

Good shit man. Now you feel 3x as good having both subs - first because you got a free sub and second because you don't have to feel like you got it in a way that compromises your values. :nuts:

Exactly. It feels great and im happy af. But now I have to come up with new build ideas lol. I had a single box almost done for the one sub :shrug: Back to the drawing board! :detail:

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

The person who packed that sub will most likely get an error.. Depending on how the company's policies are your only allowed to get so many errors a year. It isn't your fault you got an extra item. And most company's will let you keep it, because it was there fault.. and most people dont call and tell them. so the people who do they usually let have it. At the end of the day they right it off as a loss and you pay for it in taxes.. LOL

I'm glad to see so many ppl saying "call and let them know". whether you did or not (You say you did and we all believe you) is ultimately your call. It's a character decision that you'd have to live with. I can see the side of not calling but, it's about being a G and being badass. Think if you owned the place you got your order from. Would you want to know? Of course. People who do the right thing, typically get rewarded. You got rewarded by keeping the sub. So not only did you get the benefit from not calling and not letting them know, you also were able to clear your karma, conscience and everything else.

But, that's just me. My take on the scenario. Glad you called and such.

Sheena = pedobear

Doing that helps a lot of factors, Keeps the inventory straight, the missing sub is accounted for, someone wont get accused of stealing it and possible get fired for, or from a costly mistake ect...

Glad to hear you did the right thing.

inventory is a bitch >< hate having to do inventory but we have so many mispicks it isn't even funny

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

karma...all I gotta say bro

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived