OrionStang Posted June 4, 2013 Author Report Posted June 4, 2013 Glad I asked, I've always set up my tweeters on the fronts and mids on the rears when running active. Thanks guys. Is that in the manual somewhere? Did I miss it? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Quiet Posted June 4, 2013 Report Posted June 4, 2013 The install manual is separate of the op manual 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
OrionStang Posted June 4, 2013 Author Report Posted June 4, 2013 Yeah, just realized that. Didn't even read the install manual. Derp. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
HunterJohnson Posted June 4, 2013 Report Posted June 4, 2013 Yeah, just realized that. Didn't even read the install manual. Derp. lol who reads manuals. Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Quiet Posted June 4, 2013 Report Posted June 4, 2013 Me, derp. Ken's got me doing it for a radio I don't even own. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
OrionStang Posted June 4, 2013 Author Report Posted June 4, 2013 Hey, I just spent 2 hours reading the operating manual. ANd yeah, it s on the first page of the install manual, the rca output functions. I feel ready to get thing in tomorrow!!! SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
HunterJohnson Posted June 4, 2013 Report Posted June 4, 2013 Hey, I just spent 2 hours reading the operating manual. ANd yeah, it s on the first page of the install manual, the rca output functions. I feel ready to get thing in tomorrow!!! ill be sure to ask you then if im confused on the prs-80 putting mine in this weekend Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Kyblack76 Posted June 4, 2013 Report Posted June 4, 2013 Good shit guys. Sorry I missed this. I was beat ass tired last night. Anyway, good shit. Proper questions, backed by great knowledge/answers. Well done all. And Ken, get it up and running, you'll like it I think. Again, a lil overwhelming at the begining. By the afternoon, you'll be bangin the options right out. Good luck bro. And nice job all above! Dig it. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Decaf Posted June 4, 2013 Report Posted June 4, 2013 If you're 2-way + sub... then you're 3 way active and you want network. There's like... zero advantages of standard mode unless you just HAVE to have a fader. You'll alos lose your sub level out in network, but you can always use a knob for that. No worries. technically you don't loose sub level control at all, just adjust dB level on the "LOW" in Network mode, same thing just doesn't have its own menu option like in Standard mode the last option you pick is what comes up first, so leave Network 1 on "LOW" and enter Network 2 and then you are just hitting two buttons to get to "sub level" or "LOW" dB level I don't use knobs and thats what I do
TaylorFade Posted June 4, 2013 Report Posted June 4, 2013 If you're 2-way + sub... then you're 3 way active and you want network. There's like... zero advantages of standard mode unless you just HAVE to have a fader. You'll alos lose your sub level out in network, but you can always use a knob for that. No worries. technically you don't loose sub level control at all, just adjust dB level on the "LOW" in Network mode, same thing just doesn't have its own menu option like in Standard mode the last option you pick is what comes up first, so leave Network 1 on "LOW" and enter Network 2 and then you are just hitting two buttons to get to "sub level" or "LOW" dB level I don't use knobs and thats what I do Semantics! But you're right. Still clunky. And annoying. Really my only beef with the 80. I'd be interested to see if the low "shelf" is actually boosting from 0db or if it's all attenuation from +6 (or wherever it goes to).
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.