thats just awsome, ive seen people make cars before but not like that, that man is the groundpounder of metal..lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I read most of the thread today, well his posts anyway, he has something 1000-1200 hrs. in it already, toward the end of it he has some pics of the interior, fabbed and painted, not trimmed out, but it looks amazing

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Damn you are fiberglass forums too, and very active, when do you guys have the time to do all this posting.

I rot away in hotels most of the time, but I read threads mostly.

as well as about 25 other forums............... :blush:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Unbelievable- just the amount of time he put into it. I think I would have just bought a hummer and painted it. I do like ford.....so maybe.....no I don't think I'd spend that much time on one vechicle.

Alpine INA-W900

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix

Rockford Fosgate power T1500-1

Sundown SA-10 x2

Focal 6x8's front

Rockford Fosgate Power T1682 rear

Rockford Fosgate and Stinger Wiring

Powermaster D3400, S680

Not raining on his parade or anything, but check out this website. I've always wanted to build a Hummer, and that website lets you do it relatively cheap. I think if you get every option from them you're spending about $18k, then all you need is a donor vehicle. So you get a H1 you built yourself for around $25k!

• 1 month later...

Archived