Breaking Discovery! AMAZING new Car modification!

The ones on the Dodge Charger police cars are bad ass !!! The use them to push broken cars off of the roads ... can very well save lives in heavy traffic situations ...

Kind of wished I had one on my Chevy truck when I hit that deer that time ...

thats an exception, but the one on this monte is just ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!!!!!! LOL

XS-power1.jpg

• 1 month later...

Only in my town you can find that. People here drive me crazy.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

I solve that issue with small animals vs my car by having my animal repellant system turned to max. IE. my system. When I'm boomin down the country roads and such the deer and other animals look my way when I come down the street and then run the other way. However when I'm in any other car that I have available to drive the stupid deer think its a good idea to run across the street every damn time. But bass repels them!

I'm sorry officer, I'm an animal activist... And I had my animal repellant system turned on to keep them safe!

^ my excuse when I'm pulled over.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Did anyone else notice the rims on that ford crossover type car in the background?!

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Maybe he got tired of peoples shit bumping their bumpers into his bumper in parking stalls. I park far as shit from the front line and all the way to the back. Having about 3 to 4 feet of space from my line and STILL! people love to have their front tires past the line with their bumpers close as shit that I can't get a basket through the bumpers.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

Archived