Sonic Electronix

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my galaxy s3 just lets me hold the text message then it pops up a bunch of options like "copy message text"

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

on galaxy s2 its hold sleep/on button + home button to take screenshot. fuck that guy. you already overpaid for a crispy ass sub. I would've waited for paypal before accepting anything lower than the price of basket and recone.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

• 2 weeks later...

Fuckin shit.

Ever get another 50?

I bought this sub for 440$ with the described "newer recone" so I could have this in and bumping hard for the summer. I ordered the recone the day he fucked me because I knew I'd need it after he refused the refund. I couldn't wait for paypal to make a decision to give me a refund but he asked his daddy to chalk up 175 so I bought a motor for way too much. I am probably looking at another 3 weeks until I get my recone. Basket is here, glue, and coil gap is clean and ready to roll. He just sold his 12" zcon on ssa and people still could not stop commenting on how good of a seller he is. I wanted to chime in so bad, but I'll just post a comparison of coils from new to shit and give him my own feedback thread when it comes. I am fed up with the mods on ssa that never took my side but only said I was dealing with it the wrong way. And the members took 100+ posts after my pictures to come around and give me justice. Its just shitty that this dude knew he ripped me off thinking I was a tard and still tried to squeeze every dollar out of me for fees and shipping, when his shipping job was poop, and he knew he was sending me a fucked up sub, or one that he spent one last joy ride with and smoked it. scared like the little illegal he is still sent it to me.

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

I felt pity for you at the beginning...but not now. There's something about someone who knows they're being screwed over but lacks the resolve to do something about it. I hope you grow a pair because losers like that deserve to be outed when they do something like this, confronted by all his peers, and thrown out face first for trying to screw someone over.

I'm sorry but my $0.02

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

my galaxy s3 just lets me hold the text message then it pops up a bunch of options like "copy message text"

Or you can palm swipe to take screenshots, if you have it turned on in the Motion settings. Then you just take the side of your hand and swipe it across the screen

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Archived