Sonic Electronix

If you look at the photo's on SSA, you can see how black the coil is and you can tell that is was clipped to death cause it doesn't shine like a copper wound coil should.

That is all the proof you need to have this slime ball exposed on SSA's forum.

You mean this:

2013-06-06_18-09-32_500.jpg

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

sad that happened man. one reason I don't like to buy used, only even think about it if I checked the item out and know the person. if nothing comes from this as it should, maybe try and get ahold of ssa, and let them know, maybe they could help you out some how. like with re cone or something. most likely more money out of your pocket, but one in the hand I guess. hope everything works out.

'04 Walled Monte Carlo

daily driver2 DD 9518i SC D.7

DD M4a 2 sets RF T165-2s (soon to be 3)

RF T400.4

Mechman 320

XS D3100, D3400

https://www.youtube.com/user/OffensiveProduction1

Post this picture over there too, lookin at that thread now, big difference from yours and those coils he posted.

Agreed though, give the fucker hell anywhere you can. Can't stand folks like that. Don't let him off easy.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Post this picture over there too, lookin at that thread now, big difference from yours and those coils he posted.

Agreed though, give the fucker hell anywhere you can. Can't stand folks like that. Don't let him off easy.

I'm trying man.. I'm not getting any posts my way on that forum since bigjon chimed in.

2004 Grand Prix GT

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Juice Box black cherry

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

sad that happened man. one reason I don't like to buy used, only even think about it if I checked the item out and know the person. if nothing comes from this as it should, maybe try and get ahold of ssa, and let them know, maybe they could help you out some how. like with re cone or something. most likely more money out of your pocket, but one in the hand I guess. hope everything works out.

Thanks man. This will be the last time I buy off a forum. I entrust ebay more than doing this. I already bought a recone because I know I'm stuck with this..Unless he refunds me the money for the recone and new basket as requested on paypal claim.

2004 Grand Prix GT

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Juice Box black cherry

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

yeah and he just wantd to protect himself. fuck that guy. its not all forums either. if it was here well lets just say more action gets taken to right the wrong.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm trying man.. I'm not getting any posts my way on that forum since bigjon chimed in.

Balls to bigjon.

Post all the pictures you have over here on there, that sub is a mess and that isn't your fault. Just look at that packaging...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I don't even understand why the thought of 'Oh this is the shipping company's fault' popped into anybody's head. How in the fuck would they burn the coil like that? That's an issue that would be caused by either the seller or the buyer (not saying that it was you, just saying those are the only 2 alternatives). I'd be so pissed off though if I were you. Have you tried calling Paypal support via phone or just email? I talked to a guy on the phone with Paypal the other day who was very helpful at getting me set up to sell an amp through them, maybe you can reach somebody who can be just as helpful and at least get the guy's money frozen before he can do anything with it

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

I don't even understand why the thought of 'Oh this is the shipping company's fault' popped into anybody's head. How in the fuck would they burn the coil like that? That's an issue that would be caused by either the seller or the buyer (not saying that it was you, just saying those are the only 2 alternatives). I'd be so pissed off though if I were you. Have you tried calling Paypal support via phone or just email? I talked to a guy on the phone with Paypal the other day who was very helpful at getting me set up to sell an amp through them, maybe you can reach somebody who can be just as helpful and at least get the guy's money frozen before he can do anything with it

If the coil was looking like that I would just mention it to him and have it installed in my car. I would eventually want to recone it myself and know that a good job has been done. But ASAP it needs to be reconed and I'm out like 240$ cause all I have is a motor.

2004 Grand Prix GT

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Juice Box black cherry

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

Archived