Kicker Haters - Please Enter!

And for the sake of the argument like hdorre said above^ , im not a total RF fan boy. And im not going to tell someone rockford is the best overrall brand. some People have specific needs and specific purposes that some of their favorite brands cant supply. And im also open to more brands, im not just stuck in one. Thats a main reason why im running audioque door speakers, and probably not getting a RF sub. Theres alot of things better out there i know. Lol

bullshit your not a nut hugger, your fucking name is fosgatelife

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

And for the sake of the argument like hdorre said above^ , im not a total RF fan boy. And im not going to tell someone rockford is the best overrall brand. some People have specific needs and specific purposes that some of their favorite brands cant supply. And im also open to more brands, im not just stuck in one. Thats a main reason why im running audioque door speakers, and probably not getting a RF sub. Theres alot of things better out there i know. Lol

bullshit your not a nut hugger, your fucking name is fosgatelife

lol screenname

*Hummer H3*

HeadUnit

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

Mids and Highs

8-CT Sounds Pro 8" 8ohm

4-CT Sounds Pro Tweeters

Amplifiers

1-CT Sounds 125.4

1-CT Sounds 60.4

1-CT Sounds 7000.1

Electrical

3-Runs of 1/0 CT Sounds

8-XS Power D3100

3-Iraggi 300 amp Alternators

Subwoofers

4-SQ Hdc3 15" Subwoofers

(Soon to be 4 15" Ct Sounds EXO)

Personally I wouldn't run kicker. To many ppl have them and talk them up like they the best. They are over priced for the quality of them. I'm sorry but l7s suck. Sure build a box for kicker subs or any other cheap sub and you can get them to sound good and get kinda loud. Kicker amps are decent but not for the price. To many kids talk to them up along with RF, jl audio ect. I got asked if yesterday, after showing my system to a kid, he asked. Well is your system better then my friends jackhammers. He got 3 15s. I'm like well you can tell me. He about shit him self and bailed out. Didn't video it:( but if I didn't have subs and had to run kicker I would prob take cvx. For the price of that sub, you can a DC level 4.

Mostly just the users who act like it's the best thing since Astro Glide. Just irritates me when dumb people make something so popular that really isn't anything substantial. ex: little wayne.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Well I'd run Kicker amps (though....same with RF, why they don't spend the 80 cents extra to use an adjustable ssf I'll never know)

But the subs are behind the times so I'll pass.

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

I personally found that Kicker, MTX, Orion, Lanzar quality started to drop in the mid 90's when car audio started to fade. Kicker rocked up until that point in opinion. As others have stated the Warhorse amp is in iits own category. So it's not that I hate Kicker, I have just seen it turn into a swapmeet level product like many others.

I used to run Kicker 2 CVX 12's and 1 ZX1500, they where my first set up and where pretty great, this was about 2006-2007, I bought them from a Dealer, I think I paid like 300 a piece for the subs and like 450 for the amp, well long story short I ended up messing up one of the 12's and my my amp due to letting a buddy try them in his car, which he ended up blowing the amp and the sub, took the sub/amp down to the dealer, he shipped em to kicker and they shipped me a new sub and amp no questions asked, IDK about you but would DC or Sundown do that? Not bashing............after that I had a AQ HDC 12 on a AQ2200, which later got changed to a 15" DC XL that I got from Jack's "Sleeper that goes Deeper"

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I look at dbs and compare to dollars, I can get more dbs for less dollars running any other brand over kicker, now for mids, kicker has some pretty baller mids that are loud and clean.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

I look at dbs and compare to dollars, I can get more dbs for less dollars running any other brand over kicker, now for mids, kicker has some pretty baller mids that are loud and clean.

I can vouch for kickers high end mids.

I dont like kicker because Ive ran several 12s 15s cvx cvr etc... They were not loud at all :shrug:

My first setup was a CVR 12 and 400.1.

Ive owned L7s

Ive owned DS components and KS components.

I like kicker amps. But would not buy any kicker ever again. I would run their amps and HIGH end components if I got a Crazyy deal. But Kicker is too expensive for the quality.

2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz

2016 Focus ST - SQ build.

Archived