Kicker Haters - Please Enter!

The loudest I ever got my truck before the wall was with a pair of Solo X 18s on the warhorse. Put up a 153.00 sealed on the dash. I would be curious to see what I could pull of with the same sub on a DC 10k with clean power.

Well if you follow my build, you can see what 4 Solo X 18 motors (built into custom 15's by PSi) can do on 2 - DC 5.0K's with clean power.... :ninja:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

If I am not mistaken, the Solo X 18 motors use a 3.5" coil. As long as you get a quality coil from PSI, you should be good to go.

Yep that's the issue at hand. I'm on it though, think I got it figured out too. Should be interesting at the least!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

All it takes is a couple of people to ruin the reputation of something....

guns, honda civics...etc all have their good and bad owners.

I personally have no problem with Kicker, and hope that some forum members start maturing when it comes to this matter.

Stop bashing a company that has helped us to where we are at today, regardless of their pricing or "inferior" products compared to underground companies.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

my problem is like everyone else said, the people who own them think there hitting 180 db with a 1000 watt amp. when I was 16 I had a cvr and every single day after playing it I thought it was on fire after playing it because it was so hot. now one day I had 2 Rockford p3s and a guy pulled up with 1 kicker 10 on 400 watts saying it was louder than mine because its a comp and they used kicker wiring. another guy had 2 comp 10s that "knocked shingles off my house in a shallow box". so that's what I don't like, if someone offered me a solo x would I take it? yes but I would never go spend a grand on one

The loudest I ever got my truck before the wall was with a pair of Solo X 18s on the warhorse. Put up a 153.00 sealed on the dash. I would be curious to see what I could pull of with the same sub on a DC 10k with clean power.

Well if you follow my build, you can see what 4 Solo X 18 motors (built into custom 15's by PSi) can do on 2 - DC 5.0K's with clean power.... :ninja:

built by psi? please be some solo xxx's...........

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Im not a Kicker fan at all, personally none of their products interest me (personal preference mostly).

But what I hate about Kicker is the people who have some Kicker CVRs or even Solo Barics in a prefab and they are completely convinced that they are the top notch when it comes to subs there is none better than Kicker and that they are convinced they or their friend blew out their windows or broke their windshield, etc when we all know there is no way it did anywhere close to that especially in a prefab box on a (insert generic name here) "4000 watt" amp on stock electical and 4 gauge wiring.

Archived