Paid in full this morning for ps4 at gamestop will likely get the xbox sonetime next year

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i'm actually glad that we will have to buy playstation plus in order to play online, gives me incentive to buy it, helps improve servers, and with playstation plus we get a bunch of free games, themes, add on content, etc etc. I'll stay true to sony and get the ps4, wouldn't mind getting an xbox though.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I want a Wii-U, dont want either one of the others, ps4 or XBone

This has already been done at my house.

Love the Wii U. Online play and interaction is F R E E free. All day, every day. Code is open source. Compare the graphics on the Wii U to the PS3 on Call Of Duty and the Wii U destroys it. Now, lets be honest- Wii is about half a generation behind in graphics, but who cares at this point? My only fear is that the Wii U has truly been friendzoned. Because of that, not as many companies are going to develop games and down she goes. But- I love it. Cool touchscreen controller that allows you to play on the controller instead of the TV if you want. And it looks GOOD too. Ours even got smashed and they had it fixed and turned around back to us in less than 2 weeks for free. Great Customer Service.

end of my rant. Wii U over ps4 or Xbox one.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Nintendo has the best exclusive games imo. Can't beat Mario. That controller looks huge though. I'd prefer just some basic normal controller.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Nintendo has the best exclusive games imo. Can't beat Mario. That controller looks huge though. I'd prefer just some basic normal controller.

You can use the old Wii Controller or a smaller newer controller.

It is backwards comparable with the older Wii games and the Wii Controllers. Almost like it makes sense. lol

I don't like playing Mario, but I enjoy watching it. My wife loves Mario- so it all works out. I'm excited for Mario Cart for the Wii U to hurry up and come out. But you are right Killa, Nintendo does have the best exclusive games.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Neither, sell all consoles, grow facial hair and get outside.

sho ot something :snipersmilie:

Ride a horse :horse:

:captain: go sailing

:drink40: Go to a bar

:dancing: Go dancing wit da ladies

:nightrider: Take a drive

:lifter: Go workout.

All seriousness, I won't buy either console. If my brother gets one I'll play it when I visit and give it a whirl. I hardly touch my xbox 360, in fact I'm going to sell it for cheap to make room to change up my entertainment center.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived